Any idea who's coming yet?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

hawg1221

forrest city joe

hawg1221

Then possibly Brandon Singleton (if KJ Hill doesn't) and Brandon Scott

Scott7703

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 25, 2015, 03:45:52 pm
Don't count on a KJ visit. it's not for sure.

Last word I heard he was visiting this weekend or worst case mid week.

jb11

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 25, 2015, 03:45:52 pm
Don't count on a KJ visit. it's not for sure.
Well he last said he was. So until he says he is not, we should count on it.

Uncommon

January 25, 2015, 03:49:24 pm #6 Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 05:17:43 pm by Uncommon
5 scheduled as of right now according to 247.  Likely to change with other possible decisions or the staff going in a different direction.

1. WR KJ Hill
2. LB Kendrick Jackson
3. DB Kylan Johnson
4. WR LaMichael Pettway
5. DB Brandon Scott

Updated after Evans's visit has been canceled.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

WooPig90

Quote from: Uncommon on January 25, 2015, 03:49:24 pm
6 scheduled as of right now

1. Arico Evans
2. KJ Hill
3. Kendrick Jackson
4. Kylan Johnson
5. LaMichael Pettway
6. Brandon Scott

Doubt Evans will visit now

secneahog

My last 4.

Jackson. 
Zuniga. 
Toby.
King.

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

hawg1221

Quote from: secneahog on January 25, 2015, 03:52:01 pm
My last 4.

Jackson. 
Zuniga. 
Toby.
King.

If KJ Hill commits, then take off King and I would agree with you.

Tusks

Is Singleton going to visit?

Wouldn't it be kind of strange to have KJ & Brandon visit at the same time?

forrest city joe

Quote from: jb11 on January 25, 2015, 03:48:08 pm
Well he last said he was. So until he says he is not, we should count on it.
Not saying he won't visit. just saying don't count of it, because it's not a sure thing.

hawg1221

Quote from: tusked on January 25, 2015, 03:56:43 pm

Like I said earlier, If KJ backs out of his official visit, then they will attempt to bring in Brandon Singleton.

Houston h

WooPig90

onebadrubi

6 scheduled as of right now according to 247.  Likely to change with Arico Evans verbally committing to TCU today, other possible decisions, or the staff going in a different direction.

1. WR Arico Evans
2. WR KJ Hill
3. LB Kendrick Jackson
4. DB Kylan Johnson
5. WR LaMichael Pettway
6. DB Brandon Scott

We got to lock up pettway in my opinion.  His recruitment was loud for awhile and has gone quiet, albeit in a direction that is good for us. 

The real Hogules

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 25, 2015, 03:57:55 pm
Not saying he won't visit. just saying don't count of it, because it's not a sure thing.

Then I guess we shouldn't count on anything, because nothing is for sure?
Cut the kid some slack. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Tim Harris

6 scheduled as of right now according to 247.  Likely to change with Arico Evans verbally committing to TCU today, other possible decisions, or the staff going in a different direction.

1. WR Arico Evans
2. WR KJ Hill
3. LB Kendrick Jackson
4. DB Kylan Johnson
5. WR LaMichael Pettway
6. DB Brandon Scott

Like others said I bet Evans drops off the list.  Also I think RD said Johnson probably wouldn't be visiting.

Tusks

So does that leave King as the hogs last LB prospect?

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 25, 2015, 04:26:26 pm
Like others said I bet Evans drops off the list.  Also I think RD said Johnson probably wouldn't be visiting.

davispard

Quote from: tusked on January 25, 2015, 04:28:00 pm

No.  Also, Kendrick Jackson from Lousyanna..

Tim Harris

Quote from: tusked on January 25, 2015, 04:28:00 pm

Kendrick Jackson is still scheduled to visit next week.

We will get either/both King and Jackson.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 25, 2015, 04:31:15 pm
Kendrick Jackson is still scheduled to visit next week.

We will get either/both King and Jackson.

Is Jackson friends with KJ? Or does he just know Will?

Tusks

Sorry sorry sorry......saw johnson and read jackson.

too many J's.

forrest city joe

Quote from: The real Hogules on January 25, 2015, 04:24:08 pm
Then I guess we shouldn't count on anything, because nothing is for sure?
Cut the kid some slack. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
Read my post in the other threads. i am one of the few who is giving KJ and his family a break.so i don't know where you got that from. i have been reading on boards all week that he maY OR MAY NOT TAKE HIS Arkansas visit. so just stop.

tophawg19

Andre Smith seems to be another LB we might have interest in .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Piney Woods Rooter

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 25, 2015, 04:38:18 pm
highlight video shows this guy is abeast

tophawg19

yes he is . he's the MLB that would top off the LB recruiting
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

jackflash

I read or hear Hill last visit is between us and Ole Miss

redswarmrising

Quote from: tusked on January 25, 2015, 03:56:43 pm

it would be like having the girl you're trying to date and your side chick meeting you at the same restaurant.....

CDBHawg

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 25, 2015, 04:38:18 pm

Where are you seeing we have shown interest?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Everyone keeps leaving Brandon Scott off of their final list and I just find it hard to believe that the staff won't sign a true safety this class. They have Greenlaw, who will probably fill out and play linebacker. Pettway is being recruited as an athlete, but now that Kj is probably out he'll probably stay at receiver. Maybe nate dalton can play some safety. I just think Scott is someone you have to take.

PaintballHog

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 26, 2015, 08:51:21 am
Everyone keeps leaving Brandon Scott off of their final list and I just find it hard to believe that the staff won't sign a true safety this class. They have Greenlaw, who will probably fill out and play linebacker. Pettway is being recruited as an athlete, but now that Kj is probably out he'll probably stay at receiver. Maybe nate dalton can play some safety. I just think Scott is someone you have to take.

Ramirez is suppose to move to safety from what I've read. If that's true, I'd rather give the slot to the best prospect available, than to settle just to have another safety. 

secneahog

Brandon Scott is a head buster. Hard hitting safety.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: PaintballHog on January 26, 2015, 09:12:12 am
Ramirez is suppose to move to safety from what I've read. If that's true, I'd rather give the slot to the best prospect available, than to settle just to have another safety.

Brandon Scott isn't just another safety

Stang1970

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 26, 2015, 08:51:21 am

Lets stop assuming KJ is not coming to Ark for a visit or to commit.  Its not Feb 4 yet and KJ has not comitted elsewhere at this point. 

Im sure the staff is still pushing to get him to come on his visit and to commit.  Please be patient and let KJ figure it out.  Im not counting him out or in either way.

davispard

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 26, 2015, 09:19:06 am
I made a supposition yesterday, after I read where Arico Evans will not be coming in this week, as they, the coaches, decided that since Pulley & Dalton committed, they were shutting that down.  I kinda am interrupting that to mean, that they aren't looking for anymore DBs.   I'm thinking that we are now on an LB, OL, DL, & a WR...JMO..

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: davispard on January 26, 2015, 09:26:21 am
I made a supposition yesterday, after I read where Arico Evans will not be coming in this week, as they, the coaches, decided that since Pulley & Dalton committed, they were shutting that down.  I kinda am interrupting that to mean, that they aren't looking for anymore DBs.   I'm thinking that we are now on an LB, OL, DL, & a WR...JMO..

Evans isn't coming in because he committed to TCU.

onebadrubi

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 26, 2015, 09:29:08 am

You don't know though if he committed because we let him know we filled his available spot... Look at the timing of events and that sure looks possible

davispard

That and Richard said that Pulley's & Dalton's commitment shut that out as well..  Again, JMO..

PaintballHog

Quote from: secneahog on January 26, 2015, 09:15:49 am
Brandon Scott is a head buster. Hard hitting safety.

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 26, 2015, 09:19:06 am

I see it as our high priority is Weathersby and Hill.

3rd spot is a LB,  K Jackson or King.

The last spot I think will go to the biggest prospect or a signing day surprise. It could be Scott, but I think if an opportunity opens up for a bigger prospect that may not be at a huge need for us, we'll take them over Scott. JMO tho.

RAZORHOGG15

I'm not gonna say that your wrong but RD reported that even after his commitment he was supposed to visit the hill, but with our commitments from Dalton and Pulley we were not going to bring him in.  Take that for what you want but it tells me we arent in the market for any more corners and he may have been a back up plan.  It also tells me that we are not holding spots.  1st come 1st serve so to speak.  exclucing KJ and weathersby.
I think we should know something on KJ by mid week whether we get a visit or not and If we bring in a last minute Lineman then we have probably missed on weatherby.  JMO though 
ONE TEAM ONE HEART ONE GOAL

Never make the mistake of confusing kindness for weakness

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: PaintballHog on January 26, 2015, 10:00:29 am
I see it as our high priority is Weathersby and Hill.

I totally agree. Weathersby is a beast and you always make room for his type of skills.

KJ committing is still a point of pride with the program. Coaches don't listen to message boards and twitter nearly as much as us fanatics. They are also quite a bit more resilient than many of the fans. I expect them to play press coverage on KJ and locking him down this weekend.
This is my non-signature signature.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: RAZORHOGG15 on January 26, 2015, 10:13:03 am
I'm not gonna say that your wrong but RD reported that even after his commitment he was supposed to visit the hill, but with our commitments from Dalton and Pulley we were not going to bring him in.  Take that for what you want but it tells me we arent in the market for any more corners and he may have been a back up plan.  It also tells me that we are not holding spots.  1st come 1st serve so to speak.  exclucing KJ and weathersby.
I think we should know something on KJ by mid week whether we get a visit or not and If we bring in a last minute Lineman then we have probably missed on weatherby.  JMO though

Well since we really don't have any true safeties committed, I'd be shocked if they didn't try and get Scott. I bet they take a linebacker for sure, everyone else at this point is just best player available.

WooPig90

What happened with Kylan Johnson? Seems like things have cooled with him

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 26, 2015, 10:24:16 am
Well since we really don't have any true safeties committed, I'd be shocked if they didn't try and get Scott. I bet they take a linebacker for sure, everyone else at this point is just best player available.

I think the top 2 on defense are K. Jackson and Scott.  Just a guess, and assuming there are no surprises, which there never are.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15