Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So 4 spots left

Started by davispard, January 25, 2015, 02:47:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

davispard

Who fills the last 4?  Weathersby; Scott; Singleton; ??????

Bubba's Bruisers

Hill or Singleton
Weathersby
K. Jackson
Scott
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hawginbigd1

Weathersby, jackson,  king, and KJ or singleton

Uncommon

James King
Brandon Scott
Toby Weathersby
KJ Hill/Brandon Singleton/Jabari Zuniga

Pig in the Pokey

Weathersby, Zuniga, Kylon J, and Mack.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

collegestationhog

Quote from: Uncommon on January 25, 2015, 02:55:02 pm
James King
Brandon Scott
Toby Weathersby
KJ Hill/Brandon Singleton/Jabari Zuniga
So what happens if all six want to commit

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: collegestationhog on January 25, 2015, 02:59:09 pm
"sorry, kj, ur spot is gone. If u walk on..."
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Bubba's Bruisers

Then Singleton and King will be out of luck.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

colbs

Weathersby, Kylan Johnson, Kendrick Jackson/King, Hill/Reed/Singleton

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 25, 2015, 03:01:20 pm
Then Singleton and King won't be accepted.
umm, no. No way kj thrill bumps anyone NOW. No way in hell.
@Slackaveli

Uncommon

I'd keep those first 3 then if I had to go order of preference for those last 3:
1. KJ Hill
2. Jabari Zuniga
3. Brandon Singleton

HOGINTENNESSEE

IMO Scott and Singleton are out in that situation

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 25, 2015, 03:02:28 pm

We ain't turing down an elite instate recruit at a position of need. 

davispard

I, kinda, would love to agree with you, but that goes against CBB's "best" available credo.  JMO.

My thought is that these will be the last 4:  Weathersby, Scott, Singleton. & K Jackson...

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Uncommon on January 25, 2015, 03:03:46 pm
I'd keep those first 3 then if I had to go order of preference for those last 3:
1. KJ Hill
2. Jabari Zuniga
3. Brandon Singleton
go watch Zuniga's HUDL and tell me you would pass on him for kj thrill.
@Slackaveli

Bubba's Bruisers

I'd take Hill, Weathersby, Zuniga and either King or Scott.  Singleton would be out.

PaintballHog

Weathersby
Hill
K Jackson
Surprise guy

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: davispard on January 25, 2015, 03:05:38 pm
I, kinda, would love to agree with you, but that goes against CBB's "best" available credo.  JMO.

My thought is that these will be the last 4:  Weathersby, Scott, Singleton. & K Jackson...

Agree on all points.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: davispard on January 25, 2015, 03:05:38 pm

not saying i would pass on kj. Just not over Weathersby, Zuniga, or Kylon J. After that, Reed/Jackson/Hill/Scott.
@Slackaveli

redeye

SIAP, but just noticed on Richard's twitter that Rayshad Jackson committed to Florida and Jeremiah Dinson decommitted from Kentucky.

Uncommon

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 25, 2015, 03:05:45 pm
It would be tough, but I would.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 25, 2015, 03:05:46 pm
I'd take Hill, Weathersby, Zuniga and either King or Scott.  Singleton would be out.
gotta agree there. Is Reed off the possibilities list?
@Slackaveli

Seebs

I would take the two recruits not mentioned on this board that are perhaps coming this weekend and Toby and Zuniga.

Isn't it fun to just make something up?  Toby, Zuniga, King and Singleton
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Uncommon on January 25, 2015, 03:09:10 pm
It would be tough, but I would.
wish we could take 27 like everyone else...
@Slackaveli

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 25, 2015, 03:09:42 pm

He's a JUCO who's still apparently an academic risk.  Very bad combination.

WooPig90

Toby
Hill
Zuniga
K Jackson

next
Singleton (if no KJ)
K Johnson
Scott
King

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Seebs on January 25, 2015, 03:09:50 pm
I would take the two recruits not mentioned on this board that are perhaps coming this weekend and Toby and Zuniga.

Isn't it fun to just make something up?  Toby, Zuniga, King and Singleton
Toby, Zuniga, Gustin, Marshall, & Mack. Heard we have a 3* decommitt hehe;D
@Slackaveli

davispard

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 25, 2015, 03:05:45 pm

I love Zuniga's film, but I think he goes to Florida.  And, like some others, I don't think Hill is going to come here.  Love to be wrong on this, but just don't.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 25, 2015, 03:11:30 pm
Toby
Hill
Zuniga
K Jackson

This is the combination I'm hoping for, but I think it will be...

Singleton
Weathersby
K. jackson
Scott

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 25, 2015, 03:10:52 pm
He's a JUCO who's still apparently an academic risk.  Very bad combination.
I know but 6'4 with 4.3 is a Very good combination.
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Toby
Hill
Zuniga
K Jackson

next
Singleton (if no KJ)
K Johnson
Scott
King
I'd be thrilled with that.
@Slackaveli

jry04

hahahaha ok

Uncommon

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 25, 2015, 03:10:33 pm
wish we could take 27 like everyone else...
If we didn't have to sign a punter this year.  And aren't you happy that we may have this problem?  Years past it was Are We Going to Sign a Full Class?

colbs

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 25, 2015, 03:09:42 pm
As of last week RD said Reed is still a possibility.

GalaHawg

1. A bigtime OT - Wearhersby
2. A hard hitting Safety - Kylan Johnson
3. Best available defense - K. Jackson, Zuniga or King
4. An offensive playmaker - Hill, Reed or Singleton

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 25, 2015, 03:13:21 pm
I know but 6'4 with 4.3 is a Very good combination.

Not unless more prospects than we expected decide to go elsewhere.  IMO.

davispard

Quote from: colbs on January 25, 2015, 03:16:01 pm
As of last week RD said Reed is still a possibility.
Saw where someone else says, that his grades won't be known 'till the 2nd semester of summer school.  If that's the case, then CBB can't/won't wait.  JMO..

hogville38

Weathersby, Zuniga, K. Jackson are my top three. Would rather have Reed than KJ at this point although seems doubtful on both. Singleton would be my fill in for 4th spot.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Uncommon on January 25, 2015, 03:15:47 pm
If we didn't have to sign a punter this year.  And aren't you happy that we may have this problem?  Years past it was Are We Going to Sign a Full Class?
i am ecstatic about this class. i am just feeling greedy with these last 4 slots. I think Weathersby is a hog. Hoping for 3 more beasts. Zuniga would be awesome. That's 2 more 4*. Then mr thrill is a 4* need so do what it takes there I guess. After that it's 1 slot left. That slot could easy be filled with a 3* LB , which is a semi need. But... BUT... I WANT the mystery 5*. ANY of the 6 or so possibles will do. Marshall, Mack, Gustin...
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: davispard on January 25, 2015, 03:18:39 pm
Saw where someone else says, that his grades won't be known 'till the 2nd semester of summer school.  If that's the case, then CBB can't/won't wait.  JMO..
he gotta grey shirt then.
@Slackaveli

hawg1221

Toby
Hill
Zuniga
K Jackson

next
Singleton (if no KJ)
K Johnson
Scott
King

Great minds think alike. I agree with you 100% on everything except I would switch and put Scott before K Johnson. The first four you have appear to be the more talented bunch.

onebadrubi

Could reed possibly be an after signing day decision?  Thinking maybe if we gamble on holding open weathersby and KJ, believing we can haul one of the two and gamble on the other spot.  That then would leave us a spot for IF/WHEN reed gets definitely eligible?  Is this even possible to work this way?

Something I was real high on with KJ was special teams.  I think pulley might can help absorb that.  Pulley seems to have a nice thick frame to take the hits and have some real nice speed.  KJ looks like he can be a great receiver, but he seems to me to be a difference maker on special teams from day one, well I'm hoping Pulley's recruitment had some special teams considerations. 

CDBHawg

Weathersby
Hill
Zuniga
Jackson

HOGINTENNESSEE

Lol, funny. But I'm so glad the coaches don't feel the same way you do.

bennyl08

I'm curious why several people aren't too high on Scott. He seemed to show really good closing speed, solid ball skills, and obviously is a head hunter at the position. What makes people like the other safety better?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 25, 2015, 04:06:46 pm
I'm curious why several people aren't too high on Scott. He seemed to show really good closing speed, solid ball skills, and obviously is a head hunter at the position. What makes people like the other safety better?

I'd take Scott before R. Jackson and King, not K. Jackson.

onebadrubi

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 25, 2015, 04:06:46 pm

care to freshen my memory on who Scott is?

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 25, 2015, 04:10:58 pm
care to freshen my memory on who Scott is?

Brandon Scott.  S from LA.

onebadrubi

Rzback

agree, Hill goes to the end of the line for jumping ship
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%