Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Live signing day show on Facebook

Started by Tejano Jawg, February 07, 2018, 10:42:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

Chuck B and Quinn G are the co-hosts on the live feed, for those of you on Facebook. Maybe you can get it elsewhere too.

It's pretty cool. They're constantly rotating Morris with the different assistant coaches to talk about the general state of things, along with specific players. There are also previously taped clips from the players. I really like what I've seen, there is some talent there, and they all seem like good kids. But what happens down the road with them...who knows?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Pig in the Pokey

why no linky?

https://www.facebook.com/ArkansasRazorbacks/videos/10155415717116243/

here ya go.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Tejano Jawg

Sorry, had to go get another cup of coffee...and hit 'post' prematurely.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on February 07, 2018, 10:45:43 am
Sorry, had to go get another cup of coffee...and hit 'post' prematurely.
no worries, glad you posted it.

Chad Morris is on now.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Mo_Better_Hogs

I've been on it for awhile this morning (Morris is on right now). They're doing a good job with the show.

Mo_Better_Hogs

Show is over. Maybe there's a way to watch the whole thing somewhere.

I agree about the player interview clips. I enjoyed this a lot. Some that stood out--Connor Noland (which you'd expect to be good, with him being a qb), WR Michael Woods, LB Bumper Pool, DE Isaiah Nichols (this is a good story).

hawg1221

I wish I would have seen this thread earlier.

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: hawg1221 on February 07, 2018, 11:19:49 am
I wish I would have seen this thread earlier.

It was very well done. I still would think it'll be posted somewhere, to watch the replay.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.