Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hearing a rumor of big injury news....

Started by PorkRinds, May 01, 2018, 01:07:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkRinds

Anyone else hearing big injury news is about to drop? Will have a huge impact on the defense if true. Surprised it's not been mentioned here. Fingers crossed it's just rumor.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

k.c.hawg

Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

RME

From what I'm reading it's not that serious by any means. From the latest that I've read, that is.

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

tbhogfan

I injured my index finger clicking on this thread. 
Go Hogs!

wildturkey8

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ricepig

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: PorkRinds on May 01, 2018, 01:07:09 pm
Anyone else hearing big injury news is about to drop? Will have a huge impact on the defense if true. Surprised it's not been mentioned here. Fingers crossed it's just rumor.
Agim breaking his leg? Not true

RME

Hearing what some people think happened didn't actually happen.

For whatever it's worth.

Razorbackers

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on May 01, 2018, 01:45:27 pm

For whatever it's worth.

Hearing he had wrist surgery in the past few weeks but is fine.

PorkRinds

For whatever it's worth.

I really hope it's a rumor. I really just posted it here as I figured someone could at least confirm or deny.

RME

Quote from: Razorbackers on May 01, 2018, 01:48:06 pm
Hearing he had wrist surgery in the past few weeks but is fine.

Yeah, same. Heard that's pretty much all good now.

Quote from: PorkRinds on May 01, 2018, 01:54:15 pm
I really hope it's a rumor. I really just posted it here as I figured someone could at least confirm or deny.

I do too. I trust the couple people I heard from, but things change obviously.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

SemperHawg

As long as it's not another broken foot... I think we have found our quota on those over the last couple of years.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

hogcards

For whatever it's worth.

I'm hearing what was previously thought had happened,  actually didn't,  but it is now reported that what was heard, never actually happened, but it may have previously happened, it just so happens.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

HamIAm

It's a relief to know that what I don't know didn't really happen.

phadedhawg

We always lose someone in spring.  Here's hoping this spring is different.

SemperHawg

Quote from: hogcards on May 01, 2018, 04:08:37 pm
I'm hearing what was previously thought had happened,  actually didn't,  but it is now reported that what was heard, never actually happened, but it may have previously happened, it just so happens.
"What had happened was"

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: HamIAm on May 01, 2018, 04:12:25 pm
It's a relief to know that what I don't know didn't really happen.

Perfect. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Hawgphat

???? ?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Heard this all goes back to the wrist exercises Ben Herbert had the team doing. He was all about bulking up the tendons to maximize wrist strength. It looked good. Guys wrists were getting all swoll and shredded. They even did "The Wrists Come Out at Night" video.

The key component Herbert was overlooking was flexibility. There's a separate debate on if it was really Herbert's fault or if BB was telling him to bulk those wrists up.

Undoing this damage has been a little talked about goal of Coach Tru's since he stepped on campus. Most players have responded well. Many have credited wrist yoga for helping them regain flexibility.

In the end just another mess left behind by the past administration that Morris and company have had to clean up
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on May 01, 2018, 10:45:59 pm
Heard this all goes back to the wrist exercises Ben Herbert had the team doing. He was all about bulking up the tendons to maximize wrist strength. It looked good. Guys wrists were getting all swoll and shredded. They even did "The Wrists Come Out at Night" video.

The key component Herbert was overlooking was flexibility. There's a separate debate on if it was really Herbert's fault or if BB was telling him to bulk those wrists up.

Undoing this damage has been a little talked about goal of Coach Tru's since he stepped on campus. Most players have responded well. Many have credited wrist yoga for helping them regain flexibility.

In the end just another mess left behind by the past administration that Morris and company have had to clean up

This is good work.