Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Box Stand help

Started by trphog, November 13, 2014, 03:26:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

trphog

Anyone have any recommendations for quality, custom made, reasonably priced, box stands close to central Arkansas?

Thank you kindly!

DeltaBoy

Wal Mart or Mack's Prairie Wings.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

pick_DA_EAGLES

Do you want one thats finished? A local welder will make a metal frame.

root_hawg

Tigerloather

Might check with local schools.  Some here in SW arkansas sell them through their FFA.
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity - Frank Leahy

toshortrock

build it,macks higher than cats back
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

trphog

Could easily build it out of lumber but I am looking for something welded. That's not in my repertoire. I would gladly buy one unfinished and do that myself.

DeWayne R

There's a place on the Sheridan Hi-way that sells them.
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

tophawg19

there is a muffler shop in Fordyce that builds some good ones
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

hawgcaller

Tigerloather had it right about the local school FFA building one. I am a retired Ag teacher and I always welcomed projects like that. Those Ag students love a project like that.

str8volfan

a guy named jason builds them just north of Woodlawn. I have bought 3 from him. Very nicely built, very good price. PM me and I will hook you up with his phone number. I have another one ordered. He pretty much builds them year round. You wont find a better built stand for the money.