Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A smart hire by the athletic dept. for the hoops team.

Started by dsims2k3, June 25, 2013, 10:55:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Uncommon

Dogtown Donkey

So, what I gather from that is this cat will be charge of pushing our image and basically marketing the basketball program nationally. Can't hurt.

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

Inhogswetrust

June 25, 2013, 01:25:32 pm #5 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:58:05 pm by Inhogswetrust
 I can't wait to see Aludes post.

Probably something like this:

"What is Long doing now! That is a horrible hire. Why couldn't he have gotten Flo from the Progressive commercials! He's ruining the program!"
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Smithian

Will he fall under Trainor in the SID area? Or will he be in marketing?

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 25, 2013, 01:25:32 pm
I can't wait to see Aludes post.

Probably something like this:

"What is Long doing now! That is a horrible hire. Why couldn't he have gotten Flo from the Progressive commercials! He's ruining the program!"
"You used too much punctuation to be HawgAlude he would find a place for Gus because Gus is the best Jeff Long sucks"

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Smithian on June 25, 2013, 03:46:45 pm
Will he fall under Trainor in the SID area? Or will he be in marketing?

He's taking Phil Pierce's old role in SID. Pierce got moved to track and soccer. Trainor has ascended beyond SID. Zack Higbee now sits on the SID throne.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on June 25, 2013, 04:27:40 pm
He's taking Phil Pierce's old role in SID. Pierce got moved to track and soccer. Trainor has ascended beyond SID. Zack Higbee now sits on the SID throne.
Dang HA, are you in that department? Sounds like you got your hand on every rung. Lol

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Ham Sandwich

Quote from: BeastBack 50 on June 25, 2013, 11:53:39 am
Our slogan will be Home City.

You can always count on one of these idiotic types of comments on here.

Uncommon

Quote from: Ham Sandwich on June 25, 2013, 06:11:40 pm
You can always count on one of these idiotic types of comments on here.
Did you get the joke?

RyeHogFan

Quote from: BeastBack 50 on June 25, 2013, 07:04:12 pm
Did you get the joke?

I got it. Thought it was pretty funny. Hopefully it won't be the case and we'll finally learn to win on the road against someone other than Auburn.