Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

hogfan064

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on June 05, 2009, 01:29:17 pm
Love me some KOTH!

Maybe John Redcorn can do an anti rain dance....  Of course he might be pulling for the Noles

PoormansRobbyHampton

NuttinItUp

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 05, 2009, 01:37:51 pm
Please resume baseball...I do not give a rat's butt about Roger Federer and his match down under!!
Amen

John Futrall

Please resume baseball...I do not give a rat's butt about Roger Federer and his match down under!!

It was in Paris (not Arkansas), but your point is well-taken :)

Clint Alan

May be a tad bit longer, NCAA official is out on warning track.....trying to get some of that water squeegied(sp) off

I hear my 1st hog call of the day
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hawgin84

Me either. They gotta fill the time.

PoconoHog

You think DVH with have Bigham bunt?  Wouldn't surprise me...try to get the run home from 3rd...
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Hawgin84

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 05, 2009, 01:39:46 pm
You think DVH with have Bigham bunt?  Wouldn't surprise me...try to get the run home from 3rd...

It wouldn't surprise me.

Wild Bill Hog

TuckFexas

That would be insanity, IMO. Bases loaded w/ no outs...there's a force at home. A bad bunt nets you a 1-2-3 DP and a huge momentum shift. Even if Bigham hits into a DP you still grab the lead in this situation.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

wow, that field is SOAKED!  friggin florida
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

TNhawgfan

That field looks like sh^t (literally) - there are huge mud deposits on the field
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

razorbackfan86

I may actually get to catch the tail end of this game ( I get off at 4 )

Hawgin84

Looking at those live shots, it may still be a little while before they restart the game.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: TuckFexas on June 05, 2009, 01:42:31 pm
That would be insanity, IMO. Bases loaded w/ no outs...there's a force at home. A bad bunt nets you a 1-2-3 DP and a huge momentum shift. Even if Bigham hits into a DP you still grab the lead in this situation.

I agree with you and The Great Slambino.

bsking

Seems like FSU would have a better drainage system.  That is a ton of water on the field.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: hogfan064 on June 05, 2009, 01:38:10 pm
Maybe John Redcorn can do an anti rain dance....  Of course he might be pulling for the Noles
Well played!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Hawgin84

I agree with you. I wouldn't bunt.

PoconoHog

I hope that they don't bunt.....Bigham is fast....would be hard to double up unles its a very had hit ball....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

Trying to spread the standing water right now. Its pretty horrible out there
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

Whatever happens I hope Bo gets some runs in

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 05, 2009, 01:44:56 pm
Trying to spread the standing water right now. Its pretty horrible out there

Our outfielders are going to need a boat

razorback541

this is why flordia should never be given the chance to host a regional it rains like this everyday

cosmodrum

Balls are gonna die when they hit the ground. We're gonna need line drives in the gaps.
Go away, batin'

Clint Alan

John Futrall

NWARazor

Announcer is correct... the field is a disaster.
Because it's Everything Texas isn't; Better than Ole Miss; a Northerner's Dream and a Southerner's Wish; the Pride of Arkansas; The Ultimate College Experience; Wooooo Pig Sooie; Old Main; LSU's Worst Nightmare; And a Place That Can Get In Your Blood and Stay Forever...

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

The Hogfather

hogfan064

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on June 05, 2009, 01:44:24 pm
Well played!

I'm a huge King of the Hill fan and I'm pissed its getting taken off Fox!!! 

3kgthog

This turd of a field brought to you by Turf Management.

yraciv

rangertaunton

Mess with the boar,get the tusks!!!

TNhawgfan

Quote from: razorback541 on June 05, 2009, 01:45:43 pm
this is why flordia should never be given the chance to host a regional it rains like this everyday
A-men. Don't go on vacation there unless you love daily rain showers
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hawgin84

Quote from: hogfan064 on June 05, 2009, 01:47:16 pm
I'm a huge King of the Hill fan and I'm pissed its getting taken off Fox!!! 

Me too! I watch it every day.

yraciv

LibraryHog

http://twitter.com/ArkRazorbacks

Nice page for all things Razorback sports.  They're letting us know when games starts back up and all that mess.  Also have half-inning summaries.

razorback541

John Futrall

John Futrall

Veritas Arkansas

Quote from: hogcard1964 on August 02, 2017, 03:02:35 pm
I like to refer to myself as a bigot.  I have every right to be.

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 06, 2017, 01:23:52 pm
White Nationalists aren't any more evil than homosexuals.

Clint Alan

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

rmbaltosax

Quote from: Veritas Arkansas on June 05, 2009, 01:49:49 pm
Got my swim trunks
And my flippy floppies

While you're at Kinko's straight making copies
A-A-R-K-A-N-S-A-S for Arkansas!