Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kamren Curl is a HOG!!!!!

Started by factchecker, January 19, 2017, 04:01:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: ricepig on January 25, 2017, 09:56:14 am
Nah.....just means some are slow learners.....

Ha, well, he's been at OU for like 17 years now.  If these young men haven't caught on at this point, I'm going to assume they won't be any time soon...

Ramboar

I mean who wouldn't want to play for a coach that has proved over and over that you can commit just about any criminal offense that you want and still play ball. As long as OU wins games Bob Stoops doesn't give two s####s what his players do. Bob Stoops is a nasty little rodent that doesn't have the testicular fortitude to do what is right. You folks that point out wins and losses and recruiting rankings need to get a grip. And I've said what I said Boot Stops Here, I'm not going to argue with you over this because in my eyes you will never validate any of you're points with me. You my friend are the one that gives our fanbase a bad look by trying to justify wins and recruiting rankings  like they are some superior program. It's utterly disgusting. I would rather win 7-8 games a year and have this coaching staff. At least ours has the balls to grow these boys into young men and not allow what the Gooners allow.
I'll be yo Huckleberry