Quote from: King Kong on January 18, 2017, 05:52:03 pm
No he didn't

https://m.soundcloud.com/1037thebuzz/danny-west-1-18-17#t=3:50
Quote from: trashcan maN on January 18, 2017, 09:46:05 pm
No Danny said it on the radio today. Someone posted the clip in this thread

Essentially said:
Feels good about Kurl tomorrow
Feels good about Calloway
Montaric may be wavering. Said they'll probably put Agim on him this weekend when he visits with all the other DBs.
Thinks Stewart wants to be a Hog

King Kong posted the link to that interview

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ricepig on January 18, 2017, 04:18:12 pm
Hernandez was listed as a safety on the recruiting sites, but is a CB here. Some, have said Munson was a safety, not a LB.

https://twitter.com/RazorbackFB/status/821462600911323136

When Munson committed, reading about his style of play, I envisioned a Jericho Nelson type player... nickle playing close to the LOS... covering crossing and underneath... hybrid?

WooPig90

Any chance the staff is still worried about Montaric's grades? Just a thought

ricepig

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 19, 2017, 08:36:32 am

I wouldn't think so.

parallaxpig

noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

onebadrubi

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 19, 2017, 08:36:32 am
It's a sliding scale that a higher act score can help with. As mentioned I believe elsewhere on hogville, his act scores were higher and should be no issue anymore. I also think seeing the coaches publicly make a push to keep him late confirms that him getting in are no issue

Oklahawg

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 19, 2017, 11:52:08 am
It's a sliding scale that a higher act score can help with. As mentioned I believe elsewhere on hogville, his act scores were higher and should be no issue anymore. I also think seeing the coaches publicly make a push to keep him late confirms that him getting in are no issue

Sounds right.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

BirmingHam

Quote from: AP85 on January 18, 2017, 08:34:48 pm
Neither is fayetteville or nwa. But some would say the museum up there offers "culture".

your right, its not quite south arkie

AirWarren

ricepig

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Birminghog

Quote from: ricepig on January 19, 2017, 09:16:23 pm
Maybe he was saying, "on your right is southern Arkansas"?

Which is correct if you are traveling from Mena to Helena.

RebelW

Quote from: ricepig on January 19, 2017, 09:16:23 pm
Maybe he was saying, "on your right is southern Arkansas"?
Or he will be moved back to safety after Brown signs with us.. Maybe they wrote that so Brown wouldn't think his spot was getting taken? I'm probably wrong, but I believe it's possible, if that's what is making him reconsider..

imtad16

Did Buster end up making the trip to Stillwater? If so, any word from him on how it went?

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: imtad16 on January 22, 2017, 04:49:54 pm
Did Buster end up making the trip to Stillwater? If so, any word from him on how it went?

He was in Fayetteville this weekend. If he visits OSU, it will be next weekend

factchecker

We play the pokes in basketball next weekend.

If Brown keeps his visit we need to show up and take over stoolwater.   Let him see red in the crowd.

You can get tickets for as cheap as $14 (before fees) here:

https://www.stubhub.com/oklahoma-state-cowboys-basketball-tickets/performer/9814/?gcid=C12289x456&keyword=Oklahoma%2BState%2BCowboys%2BBasketball
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

imtad16

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 22, 2017, 05:10:30 pm
He was in Fayetteville this weekend. If he visits OSU, it will be next weekend

that's right. I remember that now. I was thinking this weekend for some reason.

Quote from: factchecker on January 22, 2017, 05:22:36 pm
We play the pokes in basketball next weekend.

If Brown keeps his visit we need to show up and take over stoolwater.   Let him see red in the crowd.

You can get tickets for as cheap as $14 (before fees) here:

https://www.stubhub.com/oklahoma-state-cowboys-basketball-tickets/performer/9814/?gcid=C12289x456&keyword=Oklahoma%2BState%2BCowboys%2BBasketball

And yes, that should definitely happen.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

imtad16

It's a blessing to hear you will be wearing #21 this year.

DeltaHog66

WooPig90

Well then that pretty much tells us the Okie St visit is off :razorback: :razorback:

theshiva

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 23, 2017, 08:20:54 pm
Well then that pretty much tells us the Okie St visit is off :razorback: :razorback:

Yuge.

Now to close with Calloway and our secondary is going to be lit.

factchecker

I have no clue if the okie lite visit is off but this tweet is a good sign.

I will keep looking for more news.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

MuskogeeHogFan

If a recruit posted this, would you as a hosting school (Okla State) want to continue on with the visit? I guess you could, hoping you could flip him, but that post by him tonight makes it look like he has made up his mind and isn't changing it, even with a visit to another school.
Go Hogs Go!

factchecker

https://twitter.com/Shadid13/status/823732264253222912

QuoteBrown (6-foot-1, 180 pounds) has been committed to Razorbacks since last July and officially visited Arkansas last weekend. He told SEC Country on Monday he won't make an official visit to Oklahoma State this weekend. He had been considering visiting the Cowboys, as well as Oklahoma, over the past month.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

PorkRinds

Sounds like he has a hard time telling people (like Gundy) no. Which is understandable for a kid that's obviously appreciative of anyone who would spend time recruiting him.

Ramboar

I'll be yo Huckleberry

buldozer

This may be the biggest deal closed in the entire class so far as what this team needs the most and best talent available to fill that void. Indeed great news!

presidenthog

Quote from: buldozer on January 24, 2017, 12:15:55 am
This may be the biggest deal closed in the entire class so far as what this team needs the most and best talent available to fill that void. Indeed great news!

Agreed. We cannot win anything of substance trotting out the Eric Bennetts of the world and his clone we have now. This and our DE'S the last 2 years have been our biggest weakness. We couldn't rush the passer and our safeties were a bigger liability than the LBs.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 19, 2017, 08:06:46 am
When Munson committed, reading about his style of play, I envisioned a Jericho Nelson type player... nickle playing close to the LOS... covering crossing and underneath... hybrid?

Munson is like Greenlaw. He will grow into an OLB in my opinion.

LRHawg

younghog

IN Todays ArkDEMGAZ.

stated "Monday he said he would not visit the Cowboys. "

GO HOGS
GO HOGS

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

PorkRinds

Wonder if that means Whaley is changing numbers.

WooPig90

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 24, 2017, 12:44:41 pm

Nope, you can have the same number on offense and defense

RaisinHog

Doubt it we have alot of kids with same number on offense and defense example Reed and agim both wear 3

kaki

Don't know the answer, but he doesn't have to, as long as they are not on field at the same time.  Numerous instances of duplicate numbers, typically one on defense and the other on offense.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

AirWarren

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

onebadrubi

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005