Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I see where Catholic O-linemen Audry Horn will walk on

Started by tophawg19, December 24, 2016, 05:05:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tophawg19

At the U OF A . Anyone familiar with him or has watched him play ? he is a 3 star player and hopefully a good one as he fills out O_LINE recruiting unless we get other walk ons
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

tophawg19

looks like us and A state were the only interest but he is a 3 star , 92 ranked OG . big boy at 6'4 315 . he's been to several hog camps and it appears , did well

HogBreath

Quote from: tophawg19 on December 24, 2016, 06:25:27 pm
looks like us and A state were the only interest but he is a 3 star , 92 ranked OG . big boy at 6'4 315 . he's been to several hog camps and it appears , did well
For sure he's big enough!!! 
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

tophawg19

hopefully someone knows enough about him to tell us about his game . hopefully he is good in both pass and run blocking

HoggusMaximus

tophawg19

sure sounds like it . a 3 star walk on at a position of need . hope we can get a couple 3 star DL guys too

Hollywood870

Oklahawg

Johnny Gibson.

Dylan Hays.

Audry Horn.

The first is on permanent scholarship and starting. Looks promising.

The second is getting reps at OC in bowl reps while redshirting. Looks promising.

Great pick-up - 3-star talent walking on is a bonus.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

lumphog

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: tophawg19 on December 24, 2016, 06:25:27 pm
FYI Danny West said he is around 6'1
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

tophawg19

247 listed him at 6'4 . that was all i could find on him

The_Boot_stops_here

sickboy

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on December 25, 2016, 01:15:47 am
FYI Danny West said he is around 6'1

That's a huge discrepancy. Wonder how someone could be that wrong.

tophawg19

tophawg19

RebelW

From Left to Right. Kirby Adcock, Shane Clennin, Dalton Wagner, and Audry Horn

If this is true, it can only help.  As with any team, the more competition for a position, the better that position gets filled.

MS_HogFan

SOOIE

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

ricepig

Quote from: 12247 on December 25, 2016, 07:08:58 pm
If this is true, it can only help.  As with any team, the more competition for a position, the better that position gets filled.

Yeah, he committed to walk on back in July.

tophawg19

Kirby shows 6'5 , Shane 6'6 and Dalton is 6'9. so i'm guessing 6'2 or 6'3

tophawg19

wagner is 312 ? sure doesn't show , Adcock is 280 and Clenin 285 . not a lot of fat on these guys . Horn weighs in at 315 . There is already some beef and muscle in this group

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 24, 2016, 10:49:43 pm
Johnny Gibson.

Dylan Hays.

Audry Horn.

The first is on permanent scholarship and starting. Looks promising.

The second is getting reps at OC in bowl reps while redshirting. Looks promising.

Great pick-up - 3-star talent walking on is a bonus.

Absolutely and it only snowballs when walk-ons earn scholarships and start... CBB believes in the program, similar to Osborne at Nebraska.. opens up scholarships for recruiting and gives you lineman that you develop for 5 years.. 

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 24, 2016, 09:28:50 pm
Quality walk on from the sounds of him.

Another HOME GROWN 3* the likes of Jake Bequette..? Hell.! I think Bequette was a 2*...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jackflash

Nebraska use to make a living with walk-on offensive line