Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big If...

Started by 212hawg, November 07, 2017, 02:26:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

why can't we just move on.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Kevin on November 08, 2017, 08:01:53 am
why can't we just move on.

You got a destination in mind! 

jkstock04

Quote from: Deep Shoat on November 07, 2017, 03:20:08 pm
1. Does Long fire Bielema? Nope
2. Should he? Nope
3. What would you want to happen? We build on 8 with a bowl win, finish the season with 9 wins, go into next season with some momentum, reconcile who we are and build the OL accordingly, and start attacking on D every play.

That is some interesting mathematics and scenarios. You have been watching and following the college football team "Arkansas Razorbacks" this year right?

Or is this some sort of alternate reality? Where we are actually sitting at 5 wins right now instead of 3? Or maybe another blip in the matrix where we actually play 15 or so regular season games instead of 12? Interesting stuff.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

212hawg

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 07, 2017, 03:24:42 pm
Even if we win out I want the BOT to can Long , send Baby Huey packing and get someone who gives a damn about Hog Football.

I understand you feel strongly, but what makes you think he doesn't care about Hog Football?

212hawg

Quote from: 12247 on November 07, 2017, 03:40:52 pm

You Sir or Madam, are a total and complete idiot and I don't offer name calling against a fellow Hogviller ever, until now.

Glad I could be a trend setter.

212hawg

Quote from: NATEHOGG216 on November 07, 2017, 10:02:11 pm
He'd be undefeated if we exclude all of his losses but unfortunately that's not how the works works.

You guys make a lot of logical leaps here.

For instance, you guys made a leap that I was even arguing he should keep his job.  I never made that claim once. 

I come here and disagree with those of you who spout a bunch of nonsense about him not caring about our program, and suddenly I work for Jeff Long.

Then I hear someone say "we get a bunch of bad press."  I'd like to remind you that arguably the worst press we've gotten in a year was all fan generated--an idiot at a klan rally wearing an Arkansas shirt and a fan strapping his tickets to a post and then sharing it all over social media. Those things make us look way worse to a prospective new coach than wins and losses.