Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GREAT column today by Richard Davenport: Ex-Michigan QB eyeing Arkansas

Started by Porkatarian, January 10, 2008, 08:41:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkatarian

"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

Swino

It is wonderful to have a professional handling recruiting for the DZ.  Way to go Richard!

jgphillips3

PorkSoda

How about those assistants! actually recruiting nation wide to fill our needs.

Quarterback / athlete / CB
Clement Johnson
6-0, 190, 4. 4 in the 40-yard dash

out of Pensylvania.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

The Realist

The last JUCO player we got out of the NE was pretty good aka Matt Hewitt.
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

BrooklynRoss

Clark's enrolling and practicing (red shirted) with the team the rest of the year? Nice, that gives him a leg up on classes and will help this year and next year's team considerably.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Beaverfever

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on January 10, 2008, 02:36:08 pm
Clark's enrolling and practicing (red shirted) with the team the rest of the year? Nice, that gives him a leg up on classes and will help this year and next year's team considerably.
Yeah this is great news.  Our bigs next year will be very inexperienced and this should help.

Brewerfan10

Quote from: PorkSoda on January 10, 2008, 02:08:05 pm
How about those assistants! actually recruiting nation wide to fill our needs.

Quarterback / athlete / CB
Clement Johnson
6-0, 190, 4. 4 in the 40-yard dash

out of Pensylvania.

is his college a juco or just a smaller classification?

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The real Hogules

Quote from: Brewerfan10 on January 10, 2008, 02:53:05 pm
is his college a juco or just a smaller classification?

I believe that he's a Juco that played QB in an option offense, but he has said he wouldn't mind playing CB and played both CB and S in HS and was comfortable at both positions.

Sounds like he's ours if we want him, and we probably do.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

want2be

Quote from: The real Hogules on January 10, 2008, 03:30:08 pm
I believe that he's a Juco that played QB in an option offense, but he has said he wouldn't mind playing CB and played both CB and S in HS and was comfortable at both positions.

This guy has good size and speed with a good head on his shoulders by playing QB the past couple of years. I think he could contribute next year.

Congrats to the coaches for expanding the search

hawgsav1

Quote from: The real Hogules on January 10, 2008, 03:30:08 pm

Is there a website or a link where we can look him up?
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb