Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TJ Pridemore (UF lean)

Started by SquidBilly, January 08, 2008, 02:03:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SquidBilly

http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=58965&Sport=1

This guy just decommitted from Georgia Tech late last night.  I know that LB is not our biggest need spot right now but he could be a good one for us.

Adam Stokes

Decommitting around the same time as Rashaad Reid.  Hmmm....

The real Hogules

Pridemore appears to be an excellent recruit, collecting 116 tackles and his father is Tom Pridemore who interestingly enough played 8 seasons for the Atlanta Falcons.

I didn't read where he has any interest in the Razorbacks, but he certainly has a solid list of potential suitors - Duke, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

SquidBilly

Or that the Razorbacks had any interest in him under Nutt.  I am hopeful that Petrino is aware of this decommitment and has Horton all over it if he decides that Pridemore is someone he wants.  The Buford team he played on have been state champs the last two years and although they play in a lower division in Georgia, which is probably why he is not a 4 star, most here in Georgia consider Buford one of the best teams in the state.

killamon

expect Pridemore to switch to Florida....Pridemore and teammate Omar Hunter (4* rivals 100 recruit) are expected to commit to UF soon...