Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Judging from post Kiffin & Norvell are the most popular...

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, December 04, 2017, 04:25:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Venables would be just as possible but very few believe he is a option.

My question is would your interest in Chad Morris change if he could sway the Clemson DC this way?

Personally I've come to the conclusion that if whomever is hired can win at a decent clip and make a appearance in Atlanta every few yrs then it would eventually win over the majority of the fan base.

I would take anyone at this point that can convince boosters that we need to pay the necessary $$$ to attract elite recruiters/coordinators.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

woodhog14

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on December 04, 2017, 04:25:39 pm

My question is would your interest in Chad Morris change if he could stay the Clemson DC this way?

Personally I've come to the conclusion that if whomever is hired can win at a decent clip and make a appearance in Atlanta every few yrs then it would eventually win over the majority of the fan base.

I would take anyone at this point that can convince boosters that we need to pay the necessary $$$ to attract elite recruiters/coordinators.
Norvell.

LawyerHog50

My question is would your interest in Chad Morris change if he could sway the Clemson DC this way?

You are correct:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=650119.50

Norvell is #1, Kiffin #2, and Venables #3. But 1 and 2 are close.

Morris is an afterthought.

On Chad Morris, reverse it. How about Venables hires him as Associate head coach?
"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

colbs

If Morris brought Venables them that would be a grand slam.

elviscat

Norvell, 10-1 over Kiffin. Kiffin, is a worst hire than Bobby Petrion. Talk about lack of character, Mr Integrity would have heart burn on this hire. Values of an alley cat.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: elviscat on December 04, 2017, 04:34:51 pm
Norvell, 10-1 over Kiffin. Kiffin, is a worst hire than Bobby Petrion. Talk about lack of character, Mr Integrity would have heart burn on this hire. Values of an alley cat.
It's time to win.

247Hog

That is the key IMO.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

colbs

The boosters have shown they will spend the money.  Now do it for any coach not just Gus.