Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

j Corn done for the year

Started by FBREW000, September 25, 2017, 03:11:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bphi11ips

Tough break. Makes you really sad for the guy. Football is a lot of work for a long time.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

DeltaHog66

hawgmasta

mckinneyhog5

Well, that's our top wr and the top RB from last year..when it rains it pours.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

hawgdavis

I was afraid that it was an Achilles injury. Man I hate that for the young man and the team.

PygmalionEffect2

Yeah, that was expected.

Not good.  At least maybe he will get a medical RS if he thinks he needs it to get drafted.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Hate it for him and the team.  He was a gamer.  I always wonder when these things happen after a player has been out awhile if not being in game shape has anything to do with it.  He wasn't able to practice much.  But it was such a freak injury the way it happened he could have just as easily did stepping off the bus.

waphill

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 25, 2017, 07:55:58 pm
Well, that's our top wr and the top RB from last year..when it rains it pours.

And top DB

LRHawg

Quote from: waphill on September 25, 2017, 09:17:31 pm
And top DB

Yep we were without K Rich as well. Should be back this weekend though.

Hogs run wild

Quote from: LRHawg on September 25, 2017, 09:24:32 pm
Yep we were without K Rich as well. Should be back this weekend though.
pulley is our best DB.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Wild Boarnado

Praying for him to have a full and speedy recovery. He is truly going to be missed.
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

hoglady

Man - that was a freakish injury but you knew when it happened what it was.
Hate to see players get hurt their senior season.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Tejano Jawg

Hate to hear this. For him and us. We sure needed that upperclassman stability.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

doc53

Severe injury..hard to come back 100% from....but not impossible. Will take ayear or two.
I was THERE for the Pooch Kick

longpig

J Red,  the lad is referred to as J Red.  Could possibly play next year but most likely he's ready to move on.
Don't be scared, be smart.

moses_007

His football playing days are over.  I don't see him getting drafted in the NFL.  Had he stayed healthy and put up great numbers this season, he would likely have had a pro career in front of him.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Polecat

Quote from: longpig on September 26, 2017, 10:44:46 pm
J Red,  the lad is referred to as J Red.  Could possibly play next year but most likely he's ready to move on.

Lol @ j Corn
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum