Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 08, 2024, 07:12:16 am

Karma?

Started by bacchusrider, August 08, 2006, 08:01:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bacchusrider

???

Ok I am new to this board and I am DUMB...very dumb.  What is the Karma rating about?
go Hogs go

SPAL

Quote from: bacchusrider on August 08, 2006, 08:01:55 am
???

Ok I am new to this board and I am DUMB...very dumb.  What is the Karma rating about?

Basically its for shits and giggles....if u post somethign good, people will praise you, or if you provide helpful info to somebody, or post good solid news...blah blah blah...if u post somethign stupid, u get a smite...now the trick is  posting stuff both the siders and the huggers like, because if you ever become one or the other....you stockpile the smites.

LSUFan

The computer looks you over, and the sum of the differences of the karma score is the total length of your penus. I see at this point you are at 2 inches.

HogISH™

Quote from: LSUFan on August 08, 2006, 08:44:45 am
The computer looks you over, and the sum of the differences of the karma score is the total length of your penus. I see at this point you are at 2 inches.

LOL +1

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

LSUFan

Quote from: HogISH™ on August 08, 2006, 08:46:54 am
Quote from: LSUFan on August 08, 2006, 08:44:45 am

LOL +1

HogISH

TY Sir, now he has turtle necked down to 0 inches.

HogISH™

looks like now he has an innie and not an outie (SP)

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

LSUFan

Quote from: HogISH™ on August 08, 2006, 09:17:02 am

HogISH

Make that a -2 inch innie. :D

dman

Quote from: LSUFan on August 08, 2006, 09:19:12 am

HogISH
He's shrinking all the time

karma26

Quote from: dman on August 08, 2006, 12:44:03 pm
Quote from: LSUFan on August 08, 2006, 09:19:12 am

HogISH
He's shrinking all the time

Learn how to use the quote feature noob   ::)   ;) 

bacchusrider

In my life I have always discovered that people that resort to name calling are mearly covering up their own inadequacies. Insecurity in ones manhood is understandable but slighting others for no reason will not do nothing but boost your ego while exposing your other faults to everyone else.

I bid you peace.

Oh by the way, is that how you spell it in Louisiana? penus?

go Hogs go

LSUFan

Quote from: bacchusrider on August 08, 2006, 12:47:58 pm
Oh by the way, is that how you spell it in Louisiana? penus?

It's so the filter won't catch the spelling, dumbass

HOGLUVIN

Im rubber and youre glue...whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!

Relax. They are just joshing ya.

LSUFan

In my life I have always discovered that people that resort to name calling are mearly covering up their own inadequacies. Insecurity in ones manhood is understandable but slighting others for no reason will not do nothing but boost your ego while exposing your other faults to everyone else.
I bid you peace.

This Oprah Winfrey moment brought to you by Tampax.

karma26

You can't ask a question like that in the Tavern of a message board and not expect to catch a lil hell. Relax and don't take things too seriously.   :)

LSUFan

Quote from: karma27 on August 08, 2006, 12:52:53 pm
You can't ask a question like that in the Tavern of a message board and not expect to catch a lil hell. Relax and don't take things too seriously.   :)

Get him a beer, will ya, you hot little waitress? :-* ;)

karma26

Quote from: LSUFan on August 08, 2006, 12:53:49 pm
Quote from: karma27 on August 08, 2006, 12:52:53 pm
You can't ask a question like that in the Tavern of a message board and not expect to catch a lil hell. Relax and don't take things too seriously.   :)

Get him a beer, will ya, you hot little waitress? :-* ;)

:P  he certainly needs one. Not from me though.... I'm sure he and Testis would do fine together.

bacchusrider

first off I didnt post this in the tavern, it was moved here, second I was asking a real question, and got an unreal answer.

Not that your opinion makes or breaks me
go Hogs go

karma26

Ok, here you go. You get Karma when you say something intelligent, funny, or post good pics. You get smited when you say stupid things, someone doesn't like you or someone is just going around smiting people because they are bored. Threads get moved because they have no relevance where they started out. As such, this one will probably be in the trash can very soon.

karma26

Wow, I'm good   ;)

WILL CLINTON

Insecurity in ones manhood is understandable but slighting others for no reason will not do nothing but boost your ego while exposing your other faults to everyone else.

If you are going to try and bust someone, don't use double negatives or incorrect grammar.  I smite thee. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

LSUFan

Quote from: GreenBayPorkers on August 08, 2006, 01:24:08 pm
If karma truly ment anything...Id hate to see what would happen to me :D

Yeah, your karma level is at the same level as a guy who stands in the middle of a playground holding his own schlong with his pants around his ankles.
JMO

LSUFan

Quote from: GreenBayPorkers on August 08, 2006, 01:59:52 pm
Quote from: LSUFan on August 08, 2006, 01:28:31 pm
Quote from: GreenBayPorkers on August 08, 2006, 01:24:08 pm
If karma truly ment anything...Id hate to see what would happen to me :D

Yeah, your karma level is at the same level as a guy who stands in the middle of a playground holding his own schlong with his pants around his ankles.
JMO

Id never do such a thing..but I understand what youre saying!
:-X :P