Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 10:33:47 pm

I got banned from TribialGrounds

Started by BlackKnightHogFan, August 07, 2006, 07:47:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackKnightHogFan

Not that anyone here cares.  However, we (meaning The Army) play them the first game of the season.  I was talking a little smack over there and someone got their feelings hurt and baned me.  I can't help that their program is regulated to two "big" games a year to keep their D-1 status and that Army's program has been D-1 for 100 years.  I guess they don't want to hear about that!
Upon the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that upon other fields; on other days, will bear the fruits of victory.  -Douglas MacArthur

Member #:  9524

WindyCityHog

BlackKnightHogFan

Upon the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that upon other fields; on other days, will bear the fruits of victory.  -Douglas MacArthur

WindyCityHog

Quote from: BlackKnightHogFan on August 07, 2006, 08:58:26 pm
Quote from: WindyCityHog on August 07, 2006, 08:46:18 pm
Go Army!

Hang around here.....

Thanks Windy, I think I will.

Tell us why you think Army will kick the tar out of the {NAME EDITED BY THE NCAA}......

Are you an officer or a grunt?

As an MP, I had the pleasure of working the 1987 Army-Navy game....One of the best times I ever had.....those officers could really let it go.

BlackKnightHogFan

Quote from: WindyCityHog on August 07, 2006, 09:12:21 pm
Quote from: BlackKnightHogFan on August 07, 2006, 08:58:26 pm
Quote from: WindyCityHog on August 07, 2006, 08:46:18 pm
Go Army!

Hang around here.....

Thanks Windy, I think I will.

Tell us why you think Army will kick the tar out of the {NAME EDITED BY THE NCAA}......

Are you an officer or a grunt?

As an MP, I had the pleasure of working the 1987 Army-Navy game....One of the best times I ever had.....those officers could really let it go.

Officer and a Grad.  I was at the 1987 game as a cadet an it was a blast.  We beat those Navy Pukes in the ground.