Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 01:03:19 pm

Murray St Mafia...

Started by Pork Twain, July 28, 2006, 11:00:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pork Twain

Who makes up the Murray St Mafia???  I have heard about them but never really knew who was a part of it.

I should get some +karma for starting a post talking about the MSM
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

cmakrzrbak

HDN, Danny, MM, and a few others.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

Conway Cool Daddy

Bobby Allen and Vaughn as well...............

TulsaHogFan

Any of the coaches that he coached with while at Murray State.  These coaches he has managed to hang on to through several seasons of lack luster coaching at several positions. 

What happened last year?  He invented positions like on campus high school relations coordinator to circumvent having to fire one of these guys, and GOD FORBID they actually take a promotion to a better position at another school?  That would me giving up 100% job security.

They are so loyal from what i understand, that none of them will ever move on to better positions, unless HDN takes them with them to a different school.

Pork Twain

Sorry I asked instead of just looking it up myself.  Here are the coaches that have ties to Murray St...
Mike Markuson, Bobby Allen, & Danny Nutt
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

TulsaHogFan

Most of us have honorably inducted such prestigous "yes" men such as Chris Vaughn, Ealy, Shibest, and Rocker into the tight "circle of trust" that the MSM enjoy.

Richard_white

There are more to the Mafia than that. 

hogsNbeer

Quote from: Richard_white on July 28, 2006, 11:26:58 am
There are more to the Mafia than that. 

MSM = Great recruiters + Great Coaches......... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL CLINTON

Can Rocker really be part of that group??
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.