Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 05, 2024, 02:11:38 am

Bash the Houston Haters!

Started by lawton04, July 26, 2006, 07:28:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lawton04

1) why would you consider yourself to be a fan only in the good years?

2)Houston has Arkansas in his Heart.I think he could get a job somewhere else.Dont you?

3) The young men playing for him "respect" him. thats a quality being lost in todays world.

4)why are we going to show up against USC if we think  we cant beat them?

5)Frank Broyles wants the best for this program.

6)These young men and coaches bust their A-- everyday for the state of Arkansas!   Thats enough for me.

Thanks and lets show some pride and beat USC right off the bat!
Dont forget that Reggie might have something for USC.
        He got shamed last year and I dont think that happens too many times.

Lando Calrissian

Just for clarification:  Do you want Houston to beat USC?

Or do you want Arkansas to beat USC?

There is a difference.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

T-Bag Hawg

I'm a fan EVERY year...doesn't mean I am a happy fan when we lose!!  -1!
It's a pill, that gives worms to ex-girlfriends!  You just don't get it!

sowmonella

I don't believe he referenced a "happy" fan.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

ClubChubby

Quote from: lawton04 on July 26, 2006, 07:28:48 pm

2)Houston has Arkansas in his Heart.I think he could get a job somewhere else.Dont you?

3) The young men playing for him "respect" him. thats a quality being lost in todays world.

6)These young men and coaches bust their A-- everyday for the state of Arkansas!   Thats enough for me.

1. Well, I'm a hater in the 9 win years as well. Does that count?
2. He's got fear of nebraska's expectations and love for lsu's recruiting in his heart. And no, I don't think he can get a job elsewhere.
3. Only their first year for most of them. Even less now that there are real coaches on staff.
4. If we don't win I can heckle houston.
5. Frank really has lost it, hasn't he?
6. Apparently the receivers haven't been, which casts some doubt on the rest I hate to say.

T-Bag Hawg

Quote from: sowmonella on July 26, 2006, 07:42:39 pm
Don't remember asking you!
It's a pill, that gives worms to ex-girlfriends!  You just don't get it!

Buff

1.) i don't. i want success.  if that means houston needs to go (which i think it does) then i want his rear end fired.

2.) oh yeah, he loves that helmet alright.  after these last 2 seasons, no i dont think he could get a job somewhere else that pays what we're paying him.

3.) how many wins has that gotten us?

4.) what the hell are you talking about?

5.) money, money, money.  with frank lately, it's all about raking in cash.  refer to stan heath contract extension.  and the 2 year FREE pass. 

6.) houston takes credit for good things and hands out blame to others waaay too much for bad things.  when we score a touchdown against a subpar Ole Miss team, houston exclaims "And I called that play, brotha!"  brilliant.

SPAL

well +1 for your courage because you are about to get lots of - for postin it....

im not a sider nor am i a hugger. I dont think bashing the coach every breath is the right call. Criticism is one thing, every good fan should be critical, but when the bashing become habitual, its time to move on.

sowmonella

Quote from: T-Bag Hawg on July 26, 2006, 07:50:06 pm
Quote from: sowmonella on July 26, 2006, 07:42:39 pm
Don't remember asking you!

Pardon me all to hell! I made a mistake by posting a thought or opinion.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

LZH

July 26, 2006, 08:02:29 pm #9 Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 08:05:53 pm by LedZepHog
Sic 'em darksiders!

Me too T-bag, I'm on board every year.  As I've boaringly (get it?) said, play USC well and I'll stop doubting.

Listen lawton, if God told me to choose meat vs. the Hogs, I'd be a 240 lb. vegetarian.  It's all about winning baby!  I like Dale, but his time has come and gone (by the way; GM, RH, and AW need to stay.........I know it all!  ;D).

Anson Marlow

July 26, 2006, 08:11:28 pm #10 Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 08:15:18 pm by Anson Marlow
Quote from: lawton04 on July 26, 2006, 07:28:48 pm

Never judge ones loyalty on weather or not he or she supports the coach.  Houston is the coach, but he is not Razorback football.  Now you call out those who oppose coach Nutt meanwhile you are pushing your own one sided agenda.  We are the Arkansas Razorbacks, not Houston's.  Let this year get started and it will be ok. You always catch more flies with honey.  We are all fans, no need for these such rants.
/list]

pioneerbasketball

2) He left arkansas for osu.

LZH

Quote from: Anson Marlow on July 26, 2006, 08:11:28 pmWe are all fans, no need for these such rants.

Yeah, but it's so much damn fun.

razorhog29

All I can say is nut recruited hillis, monk, #5 Dmac, Felix Jones, and made the right decision to hire malzahn and recruited the springdale group. And you know, Nutt also brought this program back to life  back in 98 and he also coached some of the most memorable games of our razorback lives. 7 overtimes at ole miss, the 2 texass  whippings we put on the horns both in the state of texass at that. And maybe the most exciting win I have ever personally witnessed as a hog fan The Miracle On Markham.. I know Nutt has disappointed us the last 2 years but maybe just maybe all the pieces r about to fall into place and we can add another memorable game or 2 to our list of greatest Razorback moments. So lets lay off the bashing for right now. If the seasons tanks let have some class. We all thank Nutt for those great moments and wish him well. Then bring in the Head hog whome ever he be and cross our fingers and hope for the best.

Anson Marlow

Quote from: LedZepHog on July 26, 2006, 08:15:47 pm
Quote from: Anson Marlow on July 26, 2006, 08:11:28 pmWe are all fans, no need for these such rants.

Yeah, but it's so much damn fun.

Discussion is fun, but this thread is without a point.
/list]

PIGINAPOKE

Quote from: razorhog29 on July 26, 2006, 08:17:39 pm
All I can say is nut recruited hillis, monk, #5 Dmac, Felix Jones, and made the right decision to hire malzahn and recruited the springdale group. And you know, Nutt also brought this program back to life  back in 98 and he also coached some of the most memorable games of our razorback lives. 7 overtimes at ole miss, the 2 texass  whippings we put on the horns both in the state of texass at that. And maybe the most exciting win I have ever personally witnessed as a hog fan The Miracle On Markham.. I know Nutt has disappointed us the last 2 years but maybe just maybe all the pieces r about to fall into place and we can add another memorable game or 2 to our list of greatest Razorback moments. So lets lay off the bashing for right now. If the seasons tanks let have some class. We all thank Nutt for those great moments and wish him well. Then bring in the Head hog whome ever he be and cross our fingers and hope for the best.
Was not one Texas game with Matt and the mircale also? And all  the  ot  games with Matt? He did land this  great 4 yr pass.  And Dale has not done crap with Hillis in 3 yrs but try to make a punt returner out of a egg with legs? D-Mac and Felix came  after 6 yrs of junk? Clint, Boo, Lucas had nothing to do with Dale? And they gave him his best years? Hummmmm.You could be a  kelp fly  and read this tenure.The guys time has run it's course..Lets move on to higher plane.The tire is only flat on one side..ENOUGH.

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

aristotle