Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some people have way too much time on their hands.....

Started by WP razorback, July 26, 2006, 03:00:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WP razorback

I found this post on Tribalgrounds earlier today.  I cannot believe someone has enough time on their hands in today's world to do something like this.  If you have about two or three minutes, check it out. 

Discuss amongst yourselves.

ASU fan vs. KAIT weatherman

Oh, I looked at all of the different forums that hogville had and didn't see one that was appropriate for this one.  Please feel free to move!

Go Hogs Go!!!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

I hope we get to hear this saying from back in the day a lot this year:  How bout them hogs?

THROWITDEEP

WILL CLINTON

Really, why do ASU fans hate Arkansas so much??  I mean its not like they are a real rivalry, and its not like they could compete with us.  I mean at least we used to compete regularly with Texas, and have won 3 out of the last 4 or something along those lines. I mean this is like Arkansas being jealous of the Philadelphia Eagles or something.  They are so far beneath us it is pitiful. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

hogsanity

The funniest part is that they all say stuff asking basically what kind of person would watch KAIT anyway, yet the person who started the thread OBVIOUSLY watches it everyday.  Basically they are bashing one of their own.  And when there are only 10 of you to start with, you should really stick together.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

THROWITDEEP

Quote from: dubyacee on July 26, 2006, 03:11:41 pm
Really, why do ASU fans hate Arkansas so much??  I mean its not like they are a real rivalry, and its not like they could compete with us.  I mean at least we used to compete regularly with Texas, and have won 3 out of the last 4 or something along those lines. I mean this is like Arkansas being jealous of the Philadelphia Eagles or something.  They are so far beneath us it is pitiful. 

They want to leave Mexico and come to the USA!

I think that is really just one fan that is trippin' on some some home cooked Jonesboro Meth over there. 

I personally like and support ASU football and think they have a shot at winning the belt again.

LZH

aristotle

All Darksiders and Huggers should read this. It will bring a smile to everyone's faces. Things could always be worse, friends. We could be ASU fans. LOL

Albert Einswine

They want to tap into the revenue of the UA.  They want some instant credibility with D-1 recruits from within the State of Arkansas that playing the UA would bring.

The UA's refusal to put them on the schedule and share the $$$ with them represents a huge b!tch slap to them because it says in essence, "you're not worthy of our time or attention and we're not going to help you gain any status or legitimacy by even acknowleging your existence."

It drives the core Jonesboro Stater's insane.  All 237 of them. ;D
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Jerry Swinefeld

Really, why do ASU fans hate Arkansas so much??   

Bottom line...
They are terribly, terribly, TERRIBLY jealous.

ConwayHog

Quote from: hogsanity on July 26, 2006, 03:13:49 pm
And when there are only 10 of you to start with, you should really stick together.

Nice job hogsanity.  Didn't know you had it in you.  Keep up the good work. 

ConwayHog

Those guys crack me up.  I loved the comment about the guy complaining about going to Little Rock when we played Monroe and there were rednecks everywhere.  A guy from Jonesboro who is a fan of Injun High had the brilliant idea to say that.

Anson Marlow

Quote from: WP razorback on July 26, 2006, 03:00:56 pm
I found this post on Tribalgrounds earlier today.  I cannot believe someone has enough time on their hands in today's world to do something like this.  If you have about two or three minutes, check it out. 

Discuss amongst yourselves.

ASU fan vs. KAIT weatherman

Oh, I looked at all of the different forums that hogville had and didn't see one that was appropriate for this one.  Please feel free to move!

Go Hogs Go!!!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

I hope we get to hear this saying from back in the day a lot this year:  How bout them hogs?

They are to be pittied.(sp??)
/list]

chiefsfan

July 26, 2006, 04:32:12 pm #12 Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 04:40:53 pm by chiefsfan
I will admit, that was pretty pathetic.     I give Chris Castlemen props for his response however...very entertaining

On the other hand...it was a very unprofessional response...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Flatline

What is going to be even better for poor old ASU is when UCA starts stomping them on a regular basis.  I am looking so forward to that.

Rooka

I am here to admit to something awful to most on the board, smite if you wish, but I am an ASU fan. Okay before you go crazy and start hitting the Smite button as fast as you can just calm down.  These people on the forum are just plain stupid to simply put it.  I live in Jonesboro and I support the Indians, but I know their is no way on god's green earth that they could beat the razorbacks. They would be blown out by last year's razorback team.  Some of the ASU fans hate the hogs so much that it was like a week of celebration after the Indians beat the hogs in women's basketball in the NIT. I may be Indian fan, but at least I am a smart one. I support both hogs and indians and if they ever faced each other I would always hands down go for the hogs. GO HOGS!  :razorback:

chiefsfan

Quote from: MLH on July 26, 2006, 05:00:42 pm
What is going to be even better for poor old ASU is when UCA starts stomping them on a regular basis.  I am looking so forward to that.

we shall see
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: chiefsfan on July 26, 2006, 04:32:12 pm
I will admit, that was pretty pathetic.     I give Chris Castlemen props for his response however...very entertaining

You seem pretty rational for a J-State fan.   Who do you in your heart of hearts love the most?

Hogs or Injuns?
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

chiefsfan

Quote from: Albert Einswine on July 26, 2006, 05:53:00 pm
Quote from: chiefsfan on July 26, 2006, 04:32:12 pm

You seem pretty rational for a J-State fan.   Who do you in your heart of hearts love the most?

Hogs or Injuns?

Injuns

cbjagman

This is a joke, right? IF it is for real is there any wonder why so many of the folks over there are big time wannabes?

chiefsfan

Quote from: cbjagman on July 26, 2006, 06:55:56 pm
This is a joke, right? IF it is for real is there any wonder why so many of the folks over there are big time wannabes?

From what Ive been told, it was a letter sent out by an  "ASU fan." (Who doesnt post on TG btw) to Castlemen.  he had learned that castlemen was indeed a hog fan and was giving him a hard time.   I cannot verify whether that was the actual response given

chiefsfan

The new hogville initiative is evidently dont let anything that has the words ASU in it get mentioned on the board.      and you think we have an inferiority complex...

WindyCityHog

Quote from: chiefsfan on July 26, 2006, 09:20:47 pm
The new hogville initiative is evidently dont let anything that has the words ASU in it get mentioned on the board.      and you think we have an inferiority complex...

You do.

That's what all this is about.

ASU fans HATE anything Hog...stop trying to make it look any different...because it is simply NOT.  ASU is the one with penus-envy...regardless of how Hogville runs the board.

Thunderhog Jr

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?