Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Something to ponder.

Started by majp51, January 05, 2017, 11:41:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

Quote from: sigpooie on January 08, 2017, 10:02:43 am
sorry but the Ark is too small is not a valid defense. We have almost 3 million people and one d 1 team. Bama has almost 5 million people and 3 d 1 teams. And if any of the "amount of people" helped your team, then Calf, TX teams would win it all every year with over 66 million people, followed by fl and ny with over 40 million people. Bama cheats well and has no one who will turn them in for it. so stop the bull about us not having enough people to get a team together. We have plenty, just not enough good hs coaches to make a difference.   
the last I knew the state of Arkansas has two D one teams. Back to the topic, Jerry Franklin was a pretty good linebacker

aloha_kid

Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 05, 2017, 11:46:12 am
Wasn't Otha Peters a four star.

Austin Moss
Jermaine Love
Van Stumon
Lucas Jackson

All were 4 stars if you believe Rivals.  However, he's citing Scout. :(

sigpooie

Looks like bama is all over the place
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

LJHOG

It isn't that Arkansas is too small.  It's that Arkansas does produce but maybe 4 players who are SEC quality at the time of graduation.