Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jan 20th visits...

Started by secneahog, December 16, 2016, 08:12:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

http://247sports.com/player/brad-stewart-75563

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Visits

http://247sports.com/player/kamren-curl-90194

All three uncommitted guys, are all on defense.

Chevin & Stewart are both top 20 cbs in the nation.

Curl is a 6'2 safety being recruited by Robb and Rhoades. Woods replacement?

👍🏻💯🐗

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Bubba's Bruisers

Either CB and Curl would be outstanding.  Does OU lead for Curl I wonder?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ricepig

Stewart's not coming, we didn't make his top 6.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: ricepig on December 16, 2016, 09:36:27 am
Stewart's not coming, we didn't make his top 6.

Are we sure on this?
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

CallThoseHawgs

Quote from: tusksincolorado on December 16, 2016, 10:25:12 am
Are we sure on this?
Yep. Said he didn't believe he could make a name for himself here at Arkansas, but we were tough to eliminate because the great relationship he had with our staff. He's a gator lock

King Kong

The_Boot_stops_here

Muskliketusk

TCU gunna be tough to beat for Kurl even for the cheating Gooners.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Hogdomer

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on December 16, 2016, 10:48:23 am
well, that says a lot...

About the kid, yes.  He can't "make a name" here but can at Kansas or Oklahoma State?  Kansas has won one conference game in three years.

JackJohnson

Quote from: King Kong on December 16, 2016, 10:40:49 am
Yes, you can read this link below to confirm if. But you won't like what you read

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-gators-recruiting-brad-stewart-top-6

we are in dire need of some better recruiters on the defensive side of the ball.  It isn't like he is picking from a who's who of elite programs with elite defenses, or schools that are closer to home. 

PorkRinds

Quote from: JackJohnson on December 16, 2016, 10:53:35 am
we are in dire need of some better recruiters on the defensive side of the ball.  It isn't like he is picking from a who's who of elite programs with elite defenses, or schools that are closer to home.

So he mentions having great relationships with the coaches making it difficult to eliminate us but that reflects poorly on the coaches?

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Hogdomer on December 16, 2016, 10:53:12 am
About the kid, yes.  He can't "make a name" here but can at Kansas or Oklahoma State?  Kansas has won one conference game in three years.

That's certainly one way to look at it...

jackflash

Calloway the one we need to commit others would be a plus

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 16, 2016, 11:02:25 am
So he mentions having great relationships with the coaches making it difficult to eliminate us but that reflects poorly on the coaches?
Don't try and make sense of it. You're gonna give yourself a headache trying to simultaneously stretch and shrink your brain to make it fit with any line of reason.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

CallThoseHawgs

To his point aside from Tevin Mitchell who was a 6th round pick, when was the last DB we have had get drafted? Now all it's going to take is for one of these highly rated guys to come in and show everyone that you can make a name for yourself here at Arkansas. I had hoped that Wingo's little brother was going to be that guy from last year? or the year befores class, but unfortunately he didn't even come here. I think if we can get Calloway this year and RWIII's brother in his class & they live up to the hype, they can definitely be what we've been missing

King Kong

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on December 16, 2016, 04:32:09 pm
To his point aside from Tevin Mitchell who was a 6th round pick, when was the last DB we have had get drafted? Now all it's going to take is for one of these highly rated guys to come in and show everyone that you can make a name for yourself here at Arkansas. I had hoped that Wingo's little brother was going to be that guy from last year? or the year befores class, but unfortunately he didn't even come here. I think if we can get Calloway this year and RWIII's brother in his class & they live up to the hype, they can definitely be what we've been missing

Chris Houston

tophawg19

the 2 players i can't figure out is Jarrod Barnes , and De'vion Warren ? both in the 5'10 170 range .Are we looking at Corner back ? they both seem light for that. maybe a slot receiver but are they strong enough to get off press coverage . Both look like they may be able to help in the return game ?
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

luke hawg

Quote from: Hogdomer on December 16, 2016, 10:53:12 am

This isn't anything new and while Kansas and OSU are still on the list. He isn't going to either of those schools either. We aren't a big brand in college football. Honestly he probably did our coaches a favor out of respect. Instead of leaving us on the list just so he can have enough teams to warrant another cut before the hat show on signing day.