Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jaiden Cole & JaCorion Andrews

Started by MS_HogFan, December 13, 2016, 03:03:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MS_HogFan

I was digging around on 247 and saw these 2 guys with Arkansas predictions.

Does anyone know about them? They are both big corners from Monroe LA. Most of our Louisiana players have worked out well.
SOOIE

Oklahawg

They don't have committable offers at this time. It appears UA thinks they have the slots these players could fill lined up with commits or near-commits. I really like Jaiden Cole, and do not see him as a 3-star talent. The problem for Cole: do his skills translate to a position?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

MS_HogFan

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 13, 2016, 03:50:15 pm
They don't have committable offers at this time. It appears UA thinks they have the slots these players could fill lined up with commits or near-commits. I really like Jaiden Cole, and do not see him as a 3-star talent. The problem for Cole: do his skills translate to a position?

Thanks
SOOIE

jackflash