Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I get that it's Mizzou, but....

Started by Sweet Feet, October 21, 2017, 01:43:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Feet

Should Arkansas be slightly concerned thanksgiving? Mizzou's offense looks like it could be trouble for the secondary. They look like they are slightly improving. They kept it respectable with UGA up to halftime, and has put up 51 points in 1 half today (Albeit its Idaho). I think they have an offensive rhythm now and may give our defense fits.

WoePigSooie

Yeah, it is Mizzou, but if they keep improving we ain't gonna out score them

Seebs

There is concern for every opponent - and i doubt we cover against Coastal Carolina if the spread is more than 17
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HiggiePiggy

Only thing I am concerned about is Kelley saving Bielemas job here. If so then we have a Houston Nutt for another 2 or 3 years. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Sweet Feet

Quote from: Seebs on October 21, 2017, 01:48:43 pm
There is concern for every opponent - and i doubt we cover against Coastal Carolina if the spread is more than 17
Nah Arkansas is going to handle Coastal thoroughly. They don't really have much.

The Boar War

Of course.  Any team that can put up 20+ points in a FBS game is a serious threat to us.

JaketheSnake

There's several teams to be concerned about before we play Mizzou.

jgphillips3

We should be concerned with anyone other than Coastal Carolina right now.  There is no one left other than them we can beat without playing well.  If CK plays the rest of the season, I actually believe we have a chance to win one or two of Ole Miss, Mizzou and MSU because he is so dang hard to bring down.  Auburn and LSU are going to beat us by virtue of superior trench play and ridiculous loads of talent.  If AA returns and keeps getting pummeled every other play, probably our second 0-fer in 5 years.

Porkette

I don't know why anyone would ever assume Mizzou is a win considering we are 1-2 against them since this new series started up. They were supposed to be terrible last year too.
GO HOGS GO!

Redhogs

Quote from: Porkette on October 21, 2017, 05:14:42 pm
I don't know why anyone would ever assume Mizzou is a win considering we are 1-2 against them since this new series started up. They were supposed to be terrible last year too.
They were...we were just worse.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Arkansas Fan

So because Missouri ran the score up on a bad Idaho team, we should be scared?

I get we're bad, but so is Missouri.