Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Mississippi State game thread

Started by hogfan13, January 07, 2006, 05:57:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

Lets open up this thread with commits about the game

[attachment deleted by admin]

mossfan3

Somebody has recruiting on their mind.  commits?  just messin with ya.

Arazorbackguy1

Hey guys is there a place that I can listen to the game for free anymore?  I am in Seattle for the week and don't know where to look... any help?
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

hogfan13

Miss St. is 10-3

There 3 losses have been to Akron,SE Louisiana,and NW state

The leading scorer is Jamal Edmondson at 14.5 PPG

mossfan3

corndo

hogfan13

bighog1015

karma26

jkcrunch

msudawgs64

Quote from: hogfan14 on January 07, 2006, 06:03:41 pm
Miss St. is 10-3

There 3 losses have been to Akron,SE Louisiana,and NW state

The leading scorer is Jamal Edmondson at 14.5 PPG

Edmondson is not playing from reports I have read, injured groin.  Frickin' put some Icy Hot on that and get to work.  ;)
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Shocktheman

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on January 07, 2006, 06:02:39 pm
Hey guys is there a place that I can listen to the game for free anymore? I am in Seattle for the week and don't know where to look... any help?

The game is on Fox Sports Southeast here in East Tennessee!  I suppose I am lucky because it is usually the hated Vols on dominating the TV around here.

Ugly Uncle

What chanel is the game on in fayetteville?
Retired Radio Host

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

msudawgs64

our starting lineup tonight..

23 *Rhodes, Charles f 
44 *Gordon, Jamont f
25 *Morgan, Wesley c
01 *Delk, Richard g
24 *Delk, Reginald g
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Kilgor

If I were a betting man, I would give the 3 1/2 points and place money on the Hogs.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

hogfankb

Quote from: Kilgor on January 07, 2006, 06:54:02 pm
If I were a betting man, I would give the 3 1/2 points and place money on the Hogs.

It is up to 6 now.

RazrHog4Life

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on January 07, 2006, 06:02:39 pm
Hey guys is there a place that I can listen to the game for free anymore?  I am in Seattle for the week and don't know where to look... any help?

For those who are out of area, but can't watch the game on tv, here are some radio stations in the Miss St. radio network that appear to be broadcasting online (Miss. St. announcers, of course, since you have to pay to listen to the Razorback announcers):

Supertalk Mississippi:
http://news.mywebpal.com/index.cfm?pnpid=576 (about halfway down in middle, labeled "Live Streaming Broadcast")
I tested this one, and the audio seems to be working fine.
direct link: http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/576/misc/supertalk.m3u (same as above)

WCAFM 108:
http://www.wfcafm108.com/Listen%20Now.htm (the big "LISTEN NOW" in the middle)
This one says it will not start broadcasting till the game starts, so I am not sure if it will be working or not (it isn't yet)

WRQO 102.1:
http://www.wrqo-q102.com/
Supposedly broadcasts online. I tried to follow the link, but it said "bad file request" or something like that. I would stick with the others, but am putting it here in case it starts working later.

Hopefully this helps at least someone out!

hogfankb

This is a great chance for arkansas to get a good foot hold in the top of the west. With Alabama losing arkansas could be on top of the west tied with only Ole Miss.

hogfankb

hogfankb

stevenglennn

not a good start, but long way to go
Nice play by brewer
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: stevenglennn on January 07, 2006, 07:09:36 pm
not a good start, but long way to go
Nice play by brewer

If we're not careful, this could turn out like last year's game.

DO WE not have ANYBODY that can freakin guard Rhodes?

T-hawg

How is Stephen Hill's arm. I see he still has the HUGE gauze pad on it?
I'ts Diamond Hog time YALL!

Time for some crawfish and tailgating!

stevenglennn

Perhaps Hill can swat away a shot or two of Rhodes
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

hogfankb

hogfankb

defensive rotation has been very good. they are making some pretty tough shots

stevenglennn

wow they are shooting the lights out, but then again one would expect that at home, it should cool down some

hogfankb

stevenglennn

hogfankb

Brewer goes for a steal and leaves his teamates very vunerable. 3 for MSU. 14-12 MSU

mossfan3

Hog Hegemony

The defensive pressure Arkansas is putting on Miss St. looks pretty good so far.  Miss St. won't keep making all those shots before long. 

stevenglennn

stevenglennn

Mossfan hello from another hog fan who also loves the Cardinals

hogfankb

hogfankb

Hog Hegemony

THe defensive pressure looks good so far.  Miss St. won't keep making all those baskets before long.

Razor6

cyrus and hill getting some good points early on... keep it up... keep up on the turn overs!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Boarcephus

It's so nice to still be in the game down there after 10 minutes.  Generally by this stage of the game we're down 20.  Behind but still think we're looking pretty decent.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Razor6

MSU has good fieldgoal precentage... if we can keep up the pressure give them some frustrations... we can take a lead and keep it. right now they are shooting pretty hot

hogfankb

hogfankb

HeathHateMe

Has Charles Thomas played yet?  If not why?  Townes hasn't looked that great early neither has E-Star.
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

Razor6

we're picking up alot of fouls... also, if we could get some offenseive boards

Razor6

HeathHateMe

A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

hogfankb

townes an air ball from 5 feet. we are very lucky to be only down 2