Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Official Laughing At Auburn Thread.

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 16, 2017, 04:09:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

Pretty funny stuff!   You would think they were playing a tough SEC team.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Biggus Piggus

Auburn has lost three fumbles. Goodness gracious. Their offense has been good, other than those.
[CENSORED]!

tophawg19

from what I'm seeing , Bama is the only tough SEC team. every one else looks bad
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

presidenthog

We have nothing to laugh about. Thier offense is better than ours.

onebadrubi

Quote from: tophawg19 on September 16, 2017, 04:16:53 pm
from what I'm seeing , Bama is the only tough SEC team. every one else looks bad

You haven't watched lsu or Ms st

Biggus Piggus

What the frack happened to the SEC? In my view, Alabama's dominance has ruined the league. Other conferences are coming into SEC territory and taking a lot of the good talent. Florida's offense is ridiculously untalented. Never should happen.

I still have some hope for LSU, Mississippi State, South Carolina and Vanderbilt. They might be good. Georgia is fine.

Auburn is not good. Ole Miss is one-dimensional. Florida, Tennessee, aTm, Kentucky are not good. Missouri is awful.

Arkansas is bad.
[CENSORED]!

The Great Hambino

Can we laugh at Missouri here too or should we have a separate thread?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 16, 2017, 04:24:22 pm
What the frack happened to the SEC? In my view, Alabama's dominance has ruined the league. Other conferences are coming into SEC territory and taking a lot of the good talent. Florida's offense is ridiculously untalented. Never should happen.

I still have some hope for LSU, Mississippi State, South Carolina and Vanderbilt. They might be good. Georgia is fine.

Auburn is not good. Ole Miss is one-dimensional. Florida, Tennessee, aTm, Kentucky are not good. Missouri is awful.

Arkansas is bad.

In bold above...most here are chalking up MSU and USC-e as wins.  I'm gonna withhold judgment on any more wins until I see the effort against the dumpster fire that is aTm.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

PonderinHog

Quote from: The Great Hambino on September 16, 2017, 04:25:13 pm
There'll be no laughing at Mizzou in this thread.   >:(

lakecityhog

I honestly believe that Florida will go get Mullen at the end of the season and when they do he will own the East!
Tenner goes after a new guy at the end of the year, Morris, Norvel or maybe Brohm? Get a guy like that and they could challenge Mullen!

I think that we will see just how good LSU is tonight.

Letsroll1200

The SEC is top heavy (Bama) and everybody else can be beat. No more excuses

Hogs49ers

Arkansas is bad.

This is a really strange season all the way around.
SCREW Vandy!

Rayzback

This... why, of all years, are we struggling too.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Hogs49ers on September 16, 2017, 04:30:14 pm
This is a really strange season all the way around.

No kidding...look at the upsets already from today...Something is in the air and it stinks!!! :puke:

ATU HOG

Arkansas is bad.
Coaching happened. 

CBB, Gus, Sumlin, Jim, Stoops, Jones, Odom, and Mason are average coaches.  The conference as a whole hasn't made the greatest hires.

HogsonHicks

Auburn beat us 56-3 the last time we played them.  Why would we be laughing at them?

Steef

Arkansas is bad.

I've been saying for a while that the sucking sound of all our talent going to Tuscaloosa, hurts everyone. Not much we can do about, except hope the little bastage wins enough rings that he'll just GO HOME!!

goodguytex

Quote from: HogsonHicks on September 16, 2017, 04:38:48 pm
Auburn beat us 56-3 the last time we played them.  Why would we be laughing at them?
Because any good Hog fan should want to see auburn get beat, malzahn get fired tomorrow, run out of town on a rail, and get what's coming to him. That's why.

forrest city joe

Arkansas is bad.
The sec has a coaching problem.the coaching is just not very good.that's the biggest issue.

Biggus Piggus

Allie LaForce needs a little more popsicle on her stick.
[CENSORED]!

Hog N Bama

BUT BUT BUT Auburn is rated #15!!!  :puke:  Jared Stidham was all the summer hype!!  :puke:  And Gus is the best!!  :puke:

Tusks

The SEC is in a down cycle with their coaching hires. 

AR, A/M, Aub, TN, FL will all turn over in the next 24 months.  maybe then the league will improve.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Hog N Bama on September 16, 2017, 04:52:31 pm
BUT BUT BUT Auburn is rated #15!!!  :puke:  Jared Stidham was all the summer hype!!  :puke:  And Gus is the best!!  :puke:

Malzahn has never had success with a passing quarterback. He has to have an option quarterback, or his offense will not work. Malzahn is a sure bet to kill a passer.
[CENSORED]!

goodguytex

Quote from: tusked on September 16, 2017, 04:54:16 pm
The SEC is in a down cycle with their coaching hires. 

AR, A/M, Aub, TN, FL will all turn over in the next 24 months.  maybe then the league will improve.
can't forget Mizzou, ole Miss, jury is still out on Orgeron at LSwho. Muschamp same thing at South Carolina. Same goes for Georgia too honestly.

bennyl08

Quote from: Steef on September 16, 2017, 04:46:43 pm
I've been saying for a while that the sucking sound of all our talent going to Tuscaloosa, hurts everyone. Not much we can do about, except hope the little bastage wins enough rings that he'll just GO HOME!!

Dynasties and monopolies are bad. Parity is good.

Now, the extremes of either either aren't good as well. If everybody in the SEC went 4-4, that wouldn't be good. If there's nothing close to a school with established prestige and dynastic tendancies, then then you can go undefeated and not get the benefit of the doubt since nobody trusts the strength of the conference you are in (see Auburn in 2002 iirc).
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

The Great Hambino

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 16, 2017, 04:28:01 pm
There'll be no laughing at Mizzou in this thread.   >:(

They are getting their asses thoroughly kicked by a future SEC coach right now. Do you think they enjoy it? Do you think Brohm oiled up first? I bet whoever scheduled this game against Purdue marked this down as a cupcake back when this was setup. Little did they know they'd face a young Petrino disciple ready to bend them over. Ha

Porkchop#1

Quote from: presidenthog on September 16, 2017, 04:23:23 pm
We have nothing to laugh about. Thier offense is better than ours.
Well that's not really saying much.

SPAL

We are laughing at someone else? A team that beat us 56-3 the last time out at that. Gotta love hog fans.

Hog N Bama

I see a Gus Bus that every year is either backfiring or got a flat ;D

Hogs49ers

Quote from: The Great Hambino on September 16, 2017, 05:01:50 pm
They are getting their asses thoroughly kicked by a future SEC coach right now. Do you think they enjoy it? Do you think Brohm oiled up first? I bet whoever scheduled this game against Purdue marked this down as a cupcake back when this was setup. Little did they know they'd face a young Petrino disciple ready to bend them over. Ha

What the fck is going on in your avatar?? Haha
SCREW Vandy!

PonderinHog

Porkchop#1

Quote from: ATU HOG on September 16, 2017, 04:34:33 pm
Coaching happened. 

CBB, Gus, Sumlin, Jim, Stoops, Jones, Odom, and Mason are average coaches.  The conference as a whole hasn't made the greatest hires.
CBB is like 8 wins and 30 losses in conference play, but he is average?  What the heck?

The Great Hambino

There may be truth to the SEC having a very poor bunch of HCs as a group.  But what a time for one of the little 13 to stand up and be somebody.  So you don't dethrone BAMA, you could pretty easily be second or third in the SEC which would anoint you a top 15 ranking even if you never ever deserved it.  The opportunity was out there last season and is still there this season for Numnuts and his merry men to move up in the standings but we don't have a clue.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

jkstock04

Maybe we should laugh at teams we can actually beat.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Michael_E_Davis

"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: jkstock04 on September 16, 2017, 05:22:49 pm
[/quote

That was last year.  They are struggling against Mercer.   We maybe bad,  but we would have thumped Mercer.  And if Auburn does not improve,  we will beat them too this year,  which is the only year that counts right now.

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

HiggiePiggy

Arkansas is bad.

What happen? Coaching changes.  As far as resumes go I believe Beliema would be considered the second best coach in all of the SEC and we know that isn't true.  The coaching has gotten worse.

We have unknown coaches at LSU, South Carolina, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Georgia, and Florida. Questionable coaches at Texas A&M, Tennessee, and Arkansas. Ole Miss is going with a interm and Mississippi State may have the second best coach in the entire league, but the crappiest school to recruit to.

I think Butch Jones and mark stoops have been at their schools longer than all of the other coaches in the east and it's only 5 years. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

hogcard1964

Quote from: The Great Hambino on September 16, 2017, 04:25:13 pm

Good Lord, did they lose to Purdue?

jkstock04

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on September 16, 2017, 05:24:20 pm
Quote from: jkstock04 on September 16, 2017, 05:22:49 pm
[/quote

That was last year.  They are struggling against Mercer.   We maybe bad,  but we would have thumped Mercer.  And if Auburn does not improve,  we will beat them too this year,  which is the only year that counts right now.
Lol if you say so. OU must suck as well I guess. Down 14-7 to Tulane.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

jkstock04

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 16, 2017, 05:40:12 pm
Getting absolutely smoked. Purdue is extremely underrated.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

311Hog

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 16, 2017, 05:40:12 pm

they are getting blasted and look horrible doing it.  One drive had like 5 false start and a holding penalties in a row.  Purdue up 21 - zip starting purdue QB does something wrong his coach rips him one on the side line puts in the back up and the back up scores.

I mean Purdue looks like a playoff contender in this game.

rljjr

Are you kidding me with that Florida finish?!?!? Holy cow!

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: HoggyCat on September 16, 2017, 05:30:29 pm
Hog fans can't laugh at anyone.

Give us a break.  We desperately need a distraction.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Danimal

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on September 16, 2017, 04:28:54 pm
The SEC is top heavy (Bama) and everybody else can be beat. No more excuses
that pretty much sums it up.  LSU has the talent.  We will have to see how Coach Orgeron's coordinators handle all of the talent.  Les Miles (our ace in the hole in years past) is gone now.  I look for LSU to get better.

Just watched Miss Stake go right down the field in the 2nd quarter against LSU.  The Bulldogs might be better than people think.

Arkansas Fan

I'm not laughing. Auburn will kick our ass.

TeufelHog

Auburn would kick our tail if we played today.  Not laughing at all . . .