Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mizzou to name AD soon.

Started by mizzouman, April 22, 2024, 03:17:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

Looks like Mizzou got their AD.  Let's see if it's official.

TheGrove68

I hope it's Laird V. he seems like he will be a good one.
The Grove...  Home of Don Faurot

jbcarol

Dave Matter@Dave_Matter

New @MizzouAthletics AD Laird Veatch will appear on @finebaum at 2:30 pm CT.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

@Blue-Chip

I didn't hear him today, but I like the way this guy talks!  He's all in on Football being King and knows everything is dependent on the grid iron. 

TheGrove68

He is suppose to be strong with developing corporate ties and funding!!! Let us hope that is true and he cut his teeth under Mike Alden a X-footballer like himself so they both understand what sport drives the Caravan !!

mizzouman

Quote from: @Blue-Chip on April 30, 2024, 09:01:19 pmI didn't hear him today, but I like the way this guy talks!  He's all in on Football being King and knows everything is dependent on the grid iron. 
Former LB at KSU so he knows what football means to the over all health of an athletic program.

@Blue-Chip

Quote from: mizzouman on May 01, 2024, 07:32:21 amFormer LB at KSU so he knows what football means to the over all health of an athletic program.
He was also with the KSU athletic administration, when Collin Klien was QB..

TheGrove68

Quote from: @Blue-Chip on May 01, 2024, 11:45:58 amHe was also with the KSU athletic administration, when Collin Klien was QB..

Correct he was there as well.