Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moore is back for LSU Monk still on hold !

Started by DeltaBoy, January 30, 2009, 02:54:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hogtropolis™

Good news about Moore.

Now I'm interested to see if he or Clark comes off the bench first.

Beaverfever

What is taking so long with Monk?  This is getting on my nerves.

jkcrunch

I am a little surpised by Moore return since Pelphrey came from UK where an alcohol related offense is an automatic loss of schollie( a little harsh but I understand where they are coming from), but 12 days seems just. I would not expect him to come off the bench before Clark.

Just speculating but I am curious if Monk's agent had approached teams about playing basketball and that is the issue under review

3kgthog

The UA should've looked under every rock before they let Monk play in the first place. Jesse Pate anyone?

jkcrunch

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 30, 2009, 04:11:58 pm
The UA should've looked under every rock before they let Monk play in the first place. Jesse Pate anyone?

I agree but this may have been tough to track especially if he efforts were in Europe/Overseas, also hates to say it but Monk would have also had to offer up that info as well.  That being said the agent inquiries could have been unbeknowst to the client.

Of course this is all speculation but if it had to with traceable issues like academics then this should have been resolved by now

Niels Boar

Quote from: jkcrunch on January 30, 2009, 04:00:18 pm
I am a little surpised by Moore return since Pelphrey came from UK where an alcohol related offense is an automatic loss of schollie( a little harsh but I understand where they are coming from), but 12 days seems just. I would not expect him to come off the bench before Clark.

Just speculating but I am curious if Monk's agent had approached teams about playing basketball and that is the issue under review

Having to sub Cox at forward may have something to do with Moore's return. ;)

jkcrunch

Quote from: Niels Boar on January 30, 2009, 04:36:19 pm
Having to sub Cox at forward may have something to do with Moore's return. ;)

Aye you have a solid point

thirtythree

Quote from: jkcrunch on January 30, 2009, 04:00:18 pm

The state of Kentucky is pretty harsh in itself about alcohol related incidents. That is home of one of the worst drunken driving incidents in our history.

My father-in-law is a retired state trooper from there and he said that incident alone is why they are so strict.

jkcrunch

Quote from: thirtythree on January 30, 2009, 07:34:03 pm
The state of Kentucky is pretty harsh in itself about alcohol related incidents. That is home of one of the worst drunken driving incidents in our history.

My father-in-law is a retired state trooper from there and he said that incident alone is why they are so strict.

yeah I remember that