Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loved the Fortson DreadWigs the Students Were Wearing Tonight

Started by NWARazor, January 29, 2009, 10:40:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NWARazor

http://nwanews.com/blogs/slophouse/2009/01/29/students-donning-fortson-wigs-at-bwa/

It's been a tough week for Northwest Arkansas... and UofA students have been stuck with no classes and little to do, so great idea to give them free entrance to the game and the Fortson wigs.
Because it's Everything Texas isn't; Better than Ole Miss; a Northerner's Dream and a Southerner's Wish; the Pride of Arkansas; The Ultimate College Experience; Wooooo Pig Sooie; Old Main; LSU's Worst Nightmare; And a Place That Can Get In Your Blood and Stay Forever...

010HogFan

thirtythree

I do too. Those were awesome. All the headbands were cool too.

booogaga

I think espn liked them too. I thought they were fun. Who dishes out the money for stuff like that?
GO HOGS!

DeltaBoy

The BudDome was rocking tonite the students looked great with the headbands and Dreadlocks.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.