Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Credit for this win goes to Oliver Miller (the poster)

Started by TomasPistola, January 29, 2009, 09:59:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TomasPistola

He stayed out of the game thread and we won. Thanks Big O!

;)
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

hawgsav1

awesome.

Screw 3 point defense.  The Big O is the key to the rest of our season. 
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Table Rocker

Oliver

No problem.  I'll continue to stay out of them if we continue to win more than we lose.  Whatever it takes to get this team to win.  (Before you get too excited about this, I didn't post once during the Miss. St. game and we were taken to the woodshed.)   

However, we should really be thanking...

1.  Rotnei Clarke for stepping up and having the type of game I kept hoping he'd eventually have.
2.  Bama's shooters for shooting 22% from behind the arc.  They went 4-18 from behind the arc...not because of our tough perimeter defense...but because they couldn't shoot the ball at all.
3.  The 35-10 FT discrepancy helped.  It was finally nice to feel like the home team in SEC play. 

But basically if Rotnei didn't step up and Bama shot our opponents usual 40 percent from behind the arc tonight, it would have been another repeat loss to an inferior team. 

Big thanks to ROTNEI CLARKE and BAMA'S SHOOTERS!!!!

TomasPistola

Quote from: Oliver Miller on January 29, 2009, 10:08:34 pm
No problem.  I'll continue to stay out of them if we continue to win more than we lose.  Whatever it takes to get this team to win.  (Before you get too excited about this, I didn't post once during the Miss. St. game and we were taken to the woodshed.)   

1.  Rotnei Clarke for stepping up and having the type of game I kept hoping he'd eventually have.
2.  Bama's shooters for shooting 22% from behind the arc.  They went 4-18 from behind the arc...not because of our tough perimeter defense...but because they couldn't shoot the ball at all.
3.  The 35-10 FT discrepancy helped.  It was finally nice to feel like the home team in SEC play. 

But basically if Rotnei didn't step up and Bama shot our opponents usual 40 percent from behind the arc tonight, it would have been another repeat loss to an inferior team. 

You're right on - but I thought you deserved some credit too.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Oliver

Quote from: TomasPistola on January 29, 2009, 10:09:43 pm
You're right on - but I thought you deserved some credit too.

Thanks.  It's good to feel appreciated...even if it's for not being around.  :)

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Oliver Miller on January 29, 2009, 10:15:56 pm
Thanks.  It's good to feel appreciated...even if it's for not being around.  :)

Hey, Oliver good to see ya...!!! LMAO..hahahahaha!!!
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

Table Rocker

We'll have a seperate game day thread for big O to 'vent'

Oliver

Quote from: Table Rocker on January 29, 2009, 10:17:55 pm
We'll have a seperate game day thread for big O to 'vent'

Maybe.  But if I don't post Saturday and we somehow pull a win out of our ass in Baton Rouge, then I might not even log on hogville during games for a while.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: Oliver Miller on January 29, 2009, 10:08:34 pm

3.  The 35-10 FT discrepancy helped. It was finally nice to feel like the home team in SEC play. 

Yep.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Oliver Miller on January 29, 2009, 10:20:30 pm
Maybe.  But if I don't post Saturday and we somehow pull a win out of our ass in Baton Rouge, then I might not even log on hogville during games for a while.

Promise?

Lieutenant Dan

Quote from: Oliver Miller on January 29, 2009, 10:58:58 pm
Sure.  If we win.

You guys can rip the big "O", but the dude knows what he's talking about.  Pelphrey finally adjusted to the defense tonight setting multiple screens for Clarke, and playing Henry more.  Henry on the court makes this entire team better.

HogBreath

Quote from: Lieutenant Dan on January 29, 2009, 11:12:33 pm
You guys can rip the big "O", but the dude knows what he's talking about.  Pelphrey finally adjusted to the defense tonight setting multiple screens for Clarke, and playing Henry more.  Henry on the court makes this entire team better.
True that!  We desperately need Henry to catch fire the rest of the way.  If Monk can get back, coupled with Henry finding his groove, this team can still be pretty good.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

HawgnCorona