Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark vs. Bama Predictions

Started by Hot_Town_Hog, January 28, 2009, 10:26:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot_Town_Hog

Hogs come out with fire and win this game. Welsh and Clarke will hit a few 3's, and Washington will be a factor.

Hogs 78
Bama 69

songofthesword

oklahogjr

lets go bowlin

Break & Run

Hogs big, Bama will have their minds elsewhere and i'm positive Pelphery can out coach Bama's assistant coach!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

donstoy

vandybuff

First thought - a weather delay;
second thought - Hogs 65 - Bama 61
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

Break & Run

Quote from: vandybuff on January 28, 2009, 11:16:25 pm
First thought - a weather delay;
second thought - Hogs 65 - Bama 61

It's already been announced that the game will be played.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

sofullofwayne

Bama 83
Hogs 51

This way I don't set myself up for disappointment.
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

hogsndawgs

chiefsfan

Arkansas 108
Bama      96

Fortson scores 30.   Clarke 18   Welsh 20   Washington 32.    and Sachez 6.  4 of which on end of game free throws

Who needs a bench  ;D
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

artyhog

sg56

The streak ends tonight.
Hogs 78
Bama 67
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

razorpimp

Let's see...Bama: interm coach, loss of Steele, and bad shooting

equals

Hogs lose by 10

It will be a cold night in Fayetteville and I'm not talking about the temp outside.

Oliver

Obadiah

Hot_Town_Hog