Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The 2008-2009 BB team

Started by harmonyhog, January 27, 2009, 09:13:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

harmonyhog

will have the distinction of being the first Hog team to go winless in conference play. I do not see one team they can beat.

deucea729

We're all appreciative of your completely level-headed analysis of the situation.

Hawgrox

Quote from: deucea729 on January 27, 2009, 09:33:55 pm
We're all appreciative of your completely level-headed analysis of the situation.

...as well as the statistical analysis of the linear regression that seems to be leading to the nadir of this progressive instability.

Oliver

I might have the least confidence in this bunch when it comes to winning an SEC game...and even I think they will probably end up winning 1 or 2 games.  I mean Ole Piss beat Kentucky tonight.  The SEC is so weak that anybody can beat anybody on a given night.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Oliver Miller on January 27, 2009, 10:06:27 pm
I might have the least confidence in this bunch when it comes to winning an SEC game...and even I think they will probably end up winning 1 or 2 games.  I mean Ole Piss beat Kentucky tonight.  The SEC is so weak that anybody can beat anybody on a given night.

Yep,  we've already proven that if we have a hot shooting night we can beat anybody.   I dont think we will win many.  But I could see a few wins
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

HogBreath

Right now, with no more players than we have, I just hope we're able to finish the season, a couple or three serious injuries, and we'd only be suiting up 3-4 players.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

UKWildcats

i am sure you all will win a game, I mean if UK can lose a SEC game, than you all can win one  LOL JK

Hoggy1

I love the great analysis of trolls
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Reservoir Hogs

this team has proven they can beat anyone (ask TX and OK)  but also that they can lose to anyone.  Im not writing them off yet

pigzwillrise

Quote from: razrhog05 on January 28, 2009, 07:58:09 pm
this team has proven they can beat anyone (ask TX and OK)  but also that they can lose to anyone.  Im not writing them off yet
me neither.. i still anticipate an invite to the big dance in march... once this team finds some rhythm and confidence again they will win a lot of games

dfwhog22

I think rushing to the assumption that the team won't win a single game is pushing it a bit.  The game comes down to one thing.... if they are going to double down on Washington (which they are) Welsch Henry Clarke and Fortson (if hes gonna keep throwing them up) have to start hitting some perimeter shots.  There is no chance that the hogs will be this cold from the field 16 games in a row imo.  Just give it some time, this team is still young and if they can pull it together and win 8 games in conference and win a few in the ctourney then they got a shot at an NCAA bid.  Considering where things are now that would be a HUGE success!

It's a stretch but its not impossible.....

oklahogjr

i like to look at like this.....i don't see a team in the sec that we can't beat...and thats what makes this team fun to watch you never know what your gonna get. you may show up and see the team that beat oklahoma whip alabama tonight or you may see the team that showed up against auburn. you just never know and it keeps me excited that with a few more players they could be top notch
lets go bowlin

newera

I'm glad you've kept the faith...
I'm a diverse all sports fan... Razorbacks, Lipscomb Bisons (NCAA), Portland Timbers (MLS), Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Barcelona (La Liga), Arsenal (EPL), and Sacramento Kings.

deucea729

Still sticking with that 0-16 prediction?

Table Rocker

UltimateHog

Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

harmonyhog

I am happy to eat crow about my 0-16 prediction. I am more confident with a 4-12 or 5-11 now. That would get us in the NIT where we could win a couple of games at BWA