Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

professional tetherball!!

Started by testis, June 07, 2006, 01:29:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

testis

i like tetherball!!  it is fun to play!!  how come there are no professional tetherball leags!!  you would think that it being 2006 the sport of tetherball would be organized!!

ralphy

testis, tetherball should definitely be an olympic sport. if it was i feel i would have a good chance of making team usa.

ralphy

i once new a guy who had a compound fracture of the wrist he spiked so hard.

Tater Salad

I like marshmellow-flavored jellybeans.

testis

testis

Quote from: ralphy on June 07, 2006, 01:39:39 pm
testis, tetherball should definitely be an olympic sport. if it was i feel i would have a good chance of making team usa.

whoa whoa lets slow down now!!  maybe we should organize it first and have professional leags before we make it an olympic sport!!  although i will say that since badmitten is an olympic sport tetherball deserves to be played by the greatest athaletes in the world!!

TuckFexas

I think there should be a professional beer-bonging league!!
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

mustachio

i could take every one in tetherball i was the class 1aaa tetherball runner up during the 2003 season. it was a league. there was the guy who was in first he was on steroids or something like that.

ralphy

CALM DOWN JUNIOR YOUR TALKING TO A TETHERBALL LEGEND!!!

mustachio

June 07, 2006, 05:58:47 pm #9 Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 06:02:13 pm by mustachio
oh yeah ralphy, i can only say one thing "when in rome".

mustachio

ralphy

mustachio

ralphy

ah!! it seems mighty kong has awaken from his slumber.

Razor Rap

tetherball would be awsome.  If it made it to the olympics, it would definately blossom! 

mustachio

they say when life hands you lemons make lemonade. well i have been wanting to make lemonade all day.