Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adult Razorback Onesie?

Started by twistitup, February 19, 2018, 07:00:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

Where in Fayetteville would a hog fan purchase and adult size Razorback onsie?

Just curious, asking for a friend....
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PorkSoda

LMGTFY...

actually on second thought, I don't really want adult onesies to start showing up on my hogville ad list.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

twistitup

Quote from: PorkSoda on February 19, 2018, 07:10:28 pm
LMGTFY...

actually on second thought, I don't really want adult onesies to start showing up on my hogville ad list.

The entire student section needs them....

kodiakisland

Quote from: twistitup on February 19, 2018, 07:00:52 pm
Where in Fayetteville would a hog fan purchase and adult size Razorback onsie?

Just curious, asking for a friend....

Are these like a spandex catsuit that only comes in size small?
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

jimmiewkersh

Is that the "snuggie" that looks like the old plastic hog hats?  Those are cool, come in multiple sizes and zip up the front.  Would have to worry about them showing up at "agressive" furry events.

twistitup

Quote from: jimmiewkersh on February 19, 2018, 07:26:35 pm
Is that the "snuggie" that looks like the old plastic hog hats?  Those are cool, come in multiple sizes and zip up the front.  Would have to worry about them showing up at "agressive" furry events.

Yes

Tejano Jawg

What about this—because this is something I've thought about—a red coverall/onesie, more industrial and less pajama. Like an old gas station attendant would have. Not sure the red would be exact (cardinal), but would get the job done.

I've looked on ebay several times, but never pulled the trigger. I was going to get either a Hog patch or a Phillips 66 patch for one side, embroider my name on the other—"Dave."
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

VirginiaHog

Wal-Mart has them. In the razorback section. Basically a red onesie pajama with a hood  that looks like a hog head.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: VirginiaHog on February 19, 2018, 10:01:53 pm
Wal-Mart has them. In the razorback section. Basically a red onesie pajama with a hood  that looks like a hog head.
Beat me to it. +1
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Ugly Uncle

A few years ago doing radio there was a place in NWA that we advertised for that had little Razorback outfits that were onesies that would fit a kid up to about 5.  They also had a prototype one for adults.  Well, they had two.  They let me have them.  I still have one of them.  I'll try to find a picture of it for you if  you want it.
Retired Radio Host

Ugly Uncle

Mascotwearnation.com were the people I got that from.  I just looked at their site again and it looks like they may have been bought out by someone else.

I had a Lady size and a Man sized outfit.  I think I still have the man sized one.
Retired Radio Host

PorkSoda

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on February 19, 2018, 10:29:20 pm
Mascotwearnation.com were the people I got that from.  I just looked at their site again and it looks like they may have been bought out by someone else.

I had a Lady size and a Man sized outfit.  I think I still have the man sized one.
this that an AUBURN shirt underneath the white arkansas shirt?
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: PorkSoda on February 19, 2018, 10:36:31 pm
this that an AUBURN shirt underneath the white arkansas shirt?

It was a "BEAT AUBURN" shirt.  She was an intern that worked for me.  She has actually made a pretty good t.v. reporter.
Retired Radio Host

PorkSoda

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on February 19, 2018, 10:50:50 pm
It was a "BEAT AUBURN" shirt.  She was an intern that worked for me.  She has actually made a pretty good t.v. reporter.
good answer.  didn't want to have to rile up the lynch mob...