Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hannahs Thankful for Dad & His Dads reaction to criticism he received on social

Started by Mike Irwin, March 18, 2017, 10:04:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Irwin

A story told by TNT courtside reporter Lewis Johnson during Friday's telecast of Arkansas' NCAA Tournament first round win over Seton Hall raised some eyebrows in the national media and on social media. Speaking on-air to broadcast announcers Brian Anderson and Chris Webber, Johnson recalled the details of a story Razorback guard Dusty Hannahs told him about missing several shots at a recreation center as a kid and coming home to find that his dad had locked him out of the house while leaving a basketball outside on the court, a not so subtle reminder that he needed to work more on his shooting.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/hannahs-thankful-for-dads-pressure/675033018

rupert

Went to school with Gerald,,,good guy...you did not dig into the batter's box when he was on the mound

hawgXi

theFlyingHog

Quote from: rupert on March 19, 2017, 06:15:43 pm
Went to school with Gerald,,,good guy...you did not dig into the batter's box when he was on the mound
Hey PM me your name. My dad went to school with Gerald as well

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.