Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Ole Miss

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 10, 2017, 07:09:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogginbama

Quote from: HogBreath on March 10, 2017, 10:51:17 pm
No doubt the refs sucked the big one tonite.  Hopefully they won't let them mug us with impunity tomorrow.

I would just like to see them call a few of the stiff arms from the other guys. Saiz used it more than a few times on his 15+ rebounds.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

elksnort

Quote from: PORKULATOR on March 10, 2017, 10:34:08 pm
We win tomorrow, we switch places with Florida. We have the same record right now and with 2 wins against a team that beat them 3 times.... Well
yet they beat us twice

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

azhog10

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 10, 2017, 10:28:17 pm
If this team just had one power forward, how good would we be? Thompson plays so good with Kingsley, but they can't do it all game. Wish Bailey could get a look in there.
Wish Bailey was good enough. Right now Thomas is awful, Cook is average, Bailey is like a deer in the headlights most times, and Thompson can't play more than 6-7 mins at a time at our pace.

pigture perfect

I think a good tough game was good for us. We ought to be a little sharper tomorrow. Beating Vandy at home will be tough.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

PORKULATOR

Quote from: elksnort on March 10, 2017, 10:52:48 pm
yet they beat us twice
the selection committee is bad about basing things on 'right now' rather than the season as a whole.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Dirty