Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Costa Rica

Started by WooPig90, February 09, 2016, 03:13:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WooPig90

Heading to Costa Rica for a bachelor party in March. Anyone ever been? Any suggestions or stories? Going to be staying in Jaco

Thanks!

earlenehawg

We took a family of 14 to Costa Rica in 2014 and had an amazing time.  The people are very friendly and most speak English.  Excursions were not expensive and there's lots to see and do if you want to go exploring!

onebadrubi

Heard the women are in abundance down there and love american meat. Good luck!

soooieman

Do you have a place to stay yet in Jaco?  If not I need to tell you about a place. It's not like any other. It's in Jaco and the owners will greet you at the gate and probably cook dinner for you. It was the best trip of my life.

Oklahawg

Quote from: soooieman on May 14, 2016, 02:01:42 am
Do you have a place to stay yet in Jaco?  If not I need to tell you about a place. It's not like any other. It's in Jaco and the owners will greet you at the gate and probably cook dinner for you. It was the best trip of my life.

PM, I am hoping to visit in the next 18 months.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

WooPig90

Completely forgot that I had posted this back then, but it was one hell of a trip! If anyone is going to Jaco then feel free to PM me. I can share any details and tips

onebadrubi

Share a little bit here...

MAGA45

Going to Guanacaste Province in July, staying at Occidental Papagayo for 7 days with a some other couples.  Will be getting off the resort for a couple days and going to the Arenal Volcano and do some ziplining and other excursions.
Fake News

Cotton

Quote from: MAGA45 on April 03, 2018, 11:16:01 am
Going to Guanacaste Province in July, staying at Occidental Papagayo for 7 days with a some other couples.  Will be getting off the resort for a couple days and going to the Arenal Volcano and do some ziplining and other excursions.
You're gonna love it. Arenal is incredible. We stayed at a resort with a swim up bar in a hot mineral water pool.

I spent 2 weeks in Santa Elena a few summers ago.

Go waterfall repelling if you get the chance. Amazing experience. Zip-Lining was awesome too. I went to Aventura up in Monteverde/Santa Elena area. Selvatura Cloud Forest was a more laid-back place to go hiking and walking through these giant bridges. 
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Jeremy T

I wanna go fish in costa rica, any suggestions?