Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting Tweets

Started by Hogindasticks, December 13, 2017, 06:44:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogindasticks

Seems like the tweets have slowed down tremendously on who they are seeing.........that energy drink may be wearing off.

Hogtrillian

What a dumb thread. You realize most of them are preparing for SMU's bowl game right?

dayofthehawg1

Wait.  You call the OPs post stupid then come with that?  Haha.     You realize that our coaches are no longer under contract to SMU thus won't be coaching their bowl game?   You can't fix stupid.

Hogtrillian

Quote from: dayofthehawg1 on December 13, 2017, 07:12:40 pm
Wait.  You call the OPs post stupid then come with that?  Haha.     You realize that our coaches are no longer under contract to SMU thus won't be coaching their bowl game?   You can't fix stupid.

So you're telling me Dykes is supposed to assemble an entire staff and prepare for a bowl game in 7 days?

K

hogcam

Quote from: dayofthehawg1 on December 13, 2017, 07:12:40 pm
Actually before Dykes decided to take over, they were all going to still coach the bowl game with Jeff Traylor being the interim for the game. I am not sure if this is still the case now that Dykes decided to take over.

Hogtrillian

Not to mention that none of our coaches have been officially hired by the university. (Except CCM obviously)

You really can't fix stupid.

Oklahawg

Quote from: Hogtrillian on December 13, 2017, 07:27:10 pm
Not to mention that none of our coaches have been officially hired by the university. (Except CCM obviously)

You really can't fix stupid.

Fixing stupid would require a reconfiguration of the entire Federal Budget, not to mention a new cabinet position. We will have to resign ourselves to have "fixing stupid" taken care of by the Ministry of Asshattery.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Hogindasticks

Quote from: Hogtrillian on December 13, 2017, 07:02:53 pm
What a dumb thread. You realize most of them are preparing for SMU's bowl game right?

LOL...OMG!   I didn't Arkansas was going to a bowl game.......when where?

Hogfan46

I just counted about 10 tweets or retweets from today from coaches out recruiting for us but go ahead and keep trolling.

dayofthehawg1

If the assistants are coaching SMUs  bowl game then that is new on me..  I was under the assumption that that would not be the case.  Though you have a valid point.  A staff would not be assembled that quickly.   My apologies if true.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 13, 2017, 07:49:03 pm
LOL...OMG!   I didn't Arkansas was going to a bowl game.......when where?

Please stop posting

Farmer Hogget

Arkansas' coaches will not be coaching SMU in their bowl game.  End of story.  Bye, bye!

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.