Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Longtime Ole Miss sideline reporter Stan Sandroni, 64, has died.

Started by jbcarol, September 11, 2014, 09:33:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Sandroni suffered a heart attack late Wednesday night...

QuoteHe had just started his 26th season working the sideline on Ole Miss football radio broadcasts, and also hosted the Locker Room Show. Sandroni and Ole Miss Spirit publisher Chuck Rounsaville have co-hosted the Rebel Yell Hotline radio show for 21 years as well.

Hugh Freeze        ✔ @CoachHughFreeze

Heartbroken to hear of Stan Sandroni's passing. Don't have the words. REBELNATION, pray for Glenda and Christopher. He was a great Rebel!!
4:32 AM - 11 Sep 2014
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Inhogswetrust

Sad to hear. Condolences to the Sandroni and Ole Miss family.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

jbcarol

Hoda Kotb @hodakotb  ·  Sep 11

Heartbroken. First boss -- the man who hired me after 27 news directors said no-- passed away. Rip Stan Sandroni. http://www.newsms.fm/rebel-yell-silent-today-stan-sandroni-dies-64/#sthash.2z09zCWp.dpuf ...
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  19h

Fantastic cartoon from Marshall Ramsey to remember Stan Sandroni. http://www.clarionledger.com/story/mramsey/2014/09/11/ripstansandroni/15458503/ ...

HogFaninMemphis

Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

NaturalStateReb

State sent out a pretty classy tweet about Sandroni's passing earlier this week.  Two big blows for Mississippi broadcasting.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.