Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If Your Shocked ........... Your Not Paying Attention !!!

Started by Man Mountain Truth, September 01, 2007, 11:39:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Man Mountain Truth

I said after last years South Carolina game that Casey Dick was not the QB to take this team to a BCS bowl game. Why is everybody surprised? What have any of our QB's done to give fans any confidence?

It's kind of surprising that all of a sudden people on this board are calling for a QB change while last year many of the same people applauded Nutt's decision to pull Mustain in the South Carolina game.

I bet that Nathan Dick becomes the savior now.
"I don't know, but I've been told, big leg woman ain't got no soul."

Robert Plant

Richard_white

After talking to my experts, I have made a decision to start Nathan at QB.  Nathan is a winna and a fighta.  We are going to give Nathan a go against Bama in two weeks.  If he struggles against Bama, I will try to call Washington, where ever he is (man did he make that beautiful pass against Florida, last year.) and see if he would like to be our starting QB for the Razorbacks.

hoggydog

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Man Mountain Truth on September 01, 2007, 11:39:52 pmwhile last year many of the same people applauded Nutt's decision to pull Mustain in the South Carolina game.

I remember being very pissed when Nutt did that.

Turnberry

Quote from: Man Mountain Truth on September 01, 2007, 11:39:52 pm
I said after last years South Carolina game that Casey Dick was not the QB to take this team to a BCS bowl game. Why is everybody surprised? What have any of our QB's done to give fans any confidence?

It's kind of surprising that all of a sudden people on this board are calling for a QB change while last year many of the same people applauded Nutt's decision to pull Mustain in the South Carolina game.

Most people aren't shocked, rather they're pissed. 

aka PlanoHog

stronguard

Count me as un-shocked.  CD is not an SEC caliber QB period.  I highly doubt his brother is too.  Son-in-law might be the best we have, and he wouldn't start for most 4 year college or universities.  We have a lack of talent at the QB position.  We will continue to do so until the current regime is replaced.  This is no longer a theory, it has crossed into the realm of fact.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Lonnie Earl

September 02, 2007, 03:50:31 am #6 Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 12:19:27 am by Lonnie Earl

Mr. Hog

Quote from: Richard_white on September 01, 2007, 11:47:38 pm
After talking to my experts, I have made a decision to start Nathan at QB.  Nathan is a winna and a fighta.  We are going to give Nathan a go against Bama in two weeks.  If he struggles against Bama, I will try to call Washington, where ever he is (man did he make that beautiful pass against Florida, last year.) and see if he would like to be our starting QB for the Razorbacks.

Yep gonna start ol' Nathan next game, maybe after he wins 7 or 8 and he starts gettiin more press than me, i'll yank him !
Go Hogs Go!

W_KY_Hog

If the Hogs do anything special this year, it will be because of our great running backs and decent offensive line.

There isn't a "great" quarterback on campus. That's just the way it is.

The defense will be up and down.

Hopefully our freshman kicker will just get better and better.

HDN didn't get it done last year. If he doesn't get it done this year, he'll never get it done.

HoggySTruman

Quote from: Lonnie Earl on September 02, 2007, 03:50:31 am
Quote from: Man Mountain Truth on September 01, 2007, 11:39:52 pm

DAMN!... I'm confused!

I thought we won ??? ;D

Better luck next time, I Guess....

:D
yes you are confused....this was troy...and our starting qb struggles to complete 50% of his passes............

as far as better luck next time......i'm sure you are talking about the new coaching staff

HoggySTruman

TennesseeRaz

I don't know if C.D. is an SEC-caliber QB or not; some think Mustain didn't look like an SEC caliber QB with DMW at the controls of the ship.  One thing I am CONFIDENT of:  Nutt is NOT an SEC caliber coach.