Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, May 10, 2015, 01:10:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

hawginbigd1

Bummer I was hoping for a commit before he left.

TomBigBeeHog

Oops. Post under construction.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

The Recruiting Guy

jackflash

I am just glad the visit went well. I guess we will have to wait and see. I do think our chances are good.

lumphog

Quote from: jackflash on May 10, 2015, 05:46:02 pm
I am just glad the visit went well. I guess we will have to wait and see. I do think our chances are good.
I agree, just watched RD recruiting roundup & he acted like things went pretty good. I think Kingsley is our ACE in the hole here......we finish with Izundu & KA by the end of the week.....Helluva Class

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: lumphog on May 10, 2015, 07:28:25 pm
I agree, just watched RD recruiting roundup & he acted like things went pretty good. I think Kingsley is our ACE in the hole here......we finish with Izundu & KA by the end of the week.....Helluva Class

If only. This would stabilize things with Portis and Qualls both leaving. But we need both of these guys. Hope we make it happen.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

theFlyingHog

Are we on anybody up here in South Dakota? I could drop by for an in home

hawgXi

Quote from: lumphog on May 10, 2015, 07:28:25 pm

in the words of JFB:  "a coach will not walk away from a talented team"

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: theFlyingHog on May 11, 2015, 01:20:34 am
Are we on anybody up here in South Dakota? I could drop by for an in home

Got a briefcase?

nwahogfan1

Who is leading?  I hear Miami.  anyone have any up dates?