TuffTusk

10.73 100m at 245lbs...mercy!!
Making the world a better place one frosty mug at a time

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: TuffTusk on May 07, 2015, 09:36:18 am
White lightnin'. " WOO PIG "

jgphillips3

White is the one kid I want more than any other this year.  I see Eddie Lacy written all over him.  Heck, he might be better than Eddie Lacy before he's done but that's what I keep thinking about and can't imagine anyone truly stopping him with our run scheme by the time he's a sophomore.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: jgphillips3 on May 07, 2015, 10:06:42 am
White is the one kid I want more than any other this year.  I see Eddie Lacy written all over him.  Heck, he might be better than Eddie Lacy before he's done but that's what I keep thinking about and can't imagine anyone truly stopping him with our run scheme by the time he's a sophomore.

HogWall Jackson

Quote from: jgphillips3 on May 07, 2015, 10:06:42 am

Better than Eddie Lacy. I am OLD, he reminds me of a very young Earl Campbell from John Tyler High School in Tyler, TX. on to Texas the Heisman Trophy, #1 Pick in the Draft to the Houston Oilers and on to The NFL Hall of Fame. Devin should have similar goals.

The real Hogules

Quote from: HogWall Jackson on May 07, 2015, 01:12:32 pm
Better than Eddie Lacy. I am OLD, he reminds me of a very young Earl Campbell from John Tyler High School in Tyler, TX. on to Texas the Heisman Trophy, #1 Pick in the Draft to the Houston Oilers and on to The NFL Hall of Fame. Devin should have similar goals.

I think that White compares favorably to Hershel Walker.
He'd be by far my favorite get at the TB position, out of all the TB's we are currently recruiting.
Our offense would showcase such an all around great TB and I hope White's smart enough to take notice!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Hawgzinbowlz

Devin seems like a RB that would wear out a defense, particularly in the second half...both from contact and elusiveness.

" WOO PIG "

OLDHOG

Earl Campbell ? Hershel Walker ? Wow, I'll take him.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: OLDHOG on May 07, 2015, 02:26:27 pm

welcome to message board hype....lol

PEtrader

Quote from: OLDHOG on May 07, 2015, 02:26:27 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of a young Jesus.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

PeabodyHawg

Quote from: PEtrader on May 07, 2015, 02:40:34 pm
I was thinking more along the lines of a young Jesus.
Only with better 40 and shuttle time.......

zane

Is he Kane Whitehurst good?
RIP LSUfan

TrueBlue

Quote from: zane on May 07, 2015, 03:03:01 pm

Better. He is Vin Ascolese good.

WorfHog

hawgmasta

Quote from: WorfHog on May 07, 2015, 03:43:21 pm
Wes Welker?  ;)

He reminds of a white Wes Welker; a real intelligent football minded player,  a gym rat.

snf6278

I'm thinking he could be the next Leon Sandcastle!

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: zane on May 07, 2015, 03:03:01 pm

He's faster than Tanner English . . .

Artex501

BigSexyHog

Give it up for my main man Vinny
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

RazorBassin

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on May 07, 2015, 04:39:23 pm
He's faster than Tanner English . . .

No one is faster than Tanner English

zane

Quote from: RazorBassin on May 07, 2015, 05:53:26 pm
No one is faster than Tanner English

This

Laws of physics will not allow a human to be faster
RIP LSUfan

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: Artex501 on May 07, 2015, 04:42:29 pm
Can he play safety ?

Saftey??

Maybe linebacker, if he can add some good weight and drop his 40 time to 4.4.

This is the SEC son, everyone knows saftey's have to be sub 4.3.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on May 07, 2015, 10:03:46 am
White lightnin'. " WOO PIG "

Devin White just sounds like a CBB running back name... So does Devwah <sp? Whaley
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ThisTeetsTaken

If I'm a LB I'm getting tired of tackling THAT real quick!
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

jseinfeld50

May 07, 2015, 07:19:10 pm #25 Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 07:09:57 pm by jseinfeld50

that's some speed at 245.

SWMO_HOG

Quote from: jseinfeld50 on May 07, 2015, 07:19:10 pm

BUT he's slower than Austin....  :o

"Arkansas incoming tight end freshman Austin Cantrell of Roland, Okla. ran a 10.2 split in Roland's winning 4x100 relay last week. "   :o ???

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/apr/29/wed/

That's a relay split with a running start. Add about 0.8-1.0 seconds to it. Still VERY impressive!

hawgmasta

Quote from: SWMO_HOG on May 07, 2015, 10:22:20 pm
That's a relay split with a running start. Add about 0.8-1.0 seconds to it. Still VERY impressive!

Extremely impressive if he really is roughly 6-3 and 235+!

razorfrog

Quote from: jseinfeld50 on May 07, 2015, 07:19:10 pm

BUT he's slower than Austin....  :o

"Arkansas incoming tight end freshman Austin Cantrell of Roland, Okla. ran a 10.2 split in Roland's winning 4x100 relay last week. "   :o ???

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/apr/29/wed/
This is exactly why Richard needs to quit posting 100 meter split times.  You got people who have no clue what it is.  Who in the world even does splits for a 4x1 anyway, dumbest thing ive seen on here in a while

razorfrog

That Davenport kid from Lamar is a sophmore?  Wow he looks like he's a full grown man

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: razorfrog on May 09, 2015, 01:23:38 pm
This is exactly why Richard needs to quit posting 100 meter split times.  You got people who have no clue what it is.  Who in the world even does splits for a 4x1 anyway, dumbest thing ive seen on here in a while
Sorry but I have to disagree. Richard is merely reporting factual times. The fact that some folks don't have a clue isn't his fault. Perhaps the answer is that some of those who don't know what they're talking about do some research and get educated as to the facts.

razorfrog

There is no reason to post a 100 meter split time when the kid actually runs the 100 meter event.  He runs an 11.5.  Like I've said I have never seen anyone post 4x100 split times