Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Golf Recruiting

Started by Pigsfeat, May 05, 2015, 08:51:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigsfeat

May 05, 2015, 08:51:13 pm Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 04:32:11 pm by The_Bionic_Pig
I have never seen anything on golf recruiting here. Hope I'm not crossing an unspoken barrier! This young man is ranked 22 in this recruiting class!

http://golfweek.com/news/2015/may/05/college-golf-recruiting-arkansas-william-buhl-2016/
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

hoofer

great find.

Arkansas has the #2 rated HS senior, Austin Connelly from Dallas signed to play next year. Huge recruit.

HognitiveDissonance

Wow, that's some coup to get a top golfer out of Alabama, considering the Tide has won two titles in golf recently.

McMakin is concerned Connelly won't ever make it to campus. He's that good.

Pigsfeat

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on May 05, 2015, 10:39:57 pm
Wow, that's some coup to get a top golfer out of Alabama, considering the Tide has won two titles in golf recently.

McMakin is concerned Connelly won't ever make it to campus. He's that good.

Buhl being from Norway may have helped us? If he was native Alabama it would have been harder for sure!
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

PlanoHog

Unfortunately, I don't see him ever making it to UofA. He's currently ranked as #10 amateur in the world. From talking with a couple tour players here in Dallas, the agents and endorsement companies are drooling over this kid. He's the biggest thing from Cnanada since Mike Weir
The entertainer formerly known as TheOtherWhiteMeat.

hawgsalot

Man that stinks Taylor was the number 1 recruit in the nation two years ago, they are our two studs heading into regionals. 

The_Bionic_Pig

Altered the post subject title (just to verify it is in the correct forum)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

lefty08

We are gonna need some after the stuff I read today
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged