Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 26, 2015, 04:14:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

Harris has two highly ranked teamates...id love to have the trio...hope he praises hogs all week to them
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

online-with-swine

Wish we could have sealed the deal on a couple of these guys this weekend.  Maybe we get some good news letter this week.

Huds_HawgTide

Rd hasnt talked to everyone yet
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

hogville38

Man, I just knew we were going to get a commit today :(

secneahog

Not disappointed at all no one has jumped on board yet. Because they will eventually. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

PaintballHog

Disappointed, but hopefully we'll get more as the spring goes on. :razorback:

Huds_HawgTide

If we are only gonna take 18-22 then im glad we dont just jump on spur of the moment commits...blow em away, show them our progress, send em home talking high on the hogs and making others turn their heads...then be selective...i crave new commits and recruiting news like a drug addict but i love the way we recruit...glad to see our in home 5 star staying and hanging with will gragg and others...i think will graggs voice and having his brother in the pros makes him a great recruiting ambassador
tommy boy

Seebs

I would rather a recruit spend a few days this week talking to his family and coaches, let the intensity of this glorious weekend wash over them a bit and commit afrter doing the math - Arkansas wil be second to none and they want to be a part of that.

If we do not have three additional commits by Friday I will walk nekkid through the Rivermarket. 
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Seebs on April 26, 2015, 05:29:39 pm
I would rather a recruit spend a few days this week talking to his family and coaches, let the intensity of this glorious weekend wash over them a bit and commit afrter doing the math - Arkansas wil be second to none and they want to be a part of that.

If we do not have three additional commits by Friday I will walk nekkid through the Rivermarket.
We ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY MUST HAVE at least three additional commits by this coming Friday. See warning above!!!!! ??? :-X :-\ :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Huds_HawgTide

Ill walk naked down 76 in branson
tommy boy

Kenny Hawgins

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 26, 2015, 05:35:00 pm
We ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY MUST HAVE at least three additional commits by this coming Friday. See warning above!!!!! ??? :-X :-\ :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Ok fine, I'll commit.
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

April 26, 2015, 07:01:17 pm #12 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 12:59:58 am by OS2 (SW) Razor Back
Quote from: Seebs on April 26, 2015, 05:29:39 pm

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

jjdlc

RD, any info on who the DL we may still add for this year is?  Grad transfer? JUCO?

Hawgzinbowlz

Good to read that McTelvin decided to hang out for a while longer.

It sounds like we're close with some commitments.

" WOO PIG "