Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog fan from New York City says howdy

Started by NYC Hog, May 18, 2005, 10:08:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NYC Hog

Hey ya'll...
obviously don't get a lot of Razorback news up here, so it's a relief to find a nice place in cyberspace to "call the Hogs" from.
Woo Pig and all that jazz...
bb
"Rock n' roll means well but it can't help tellin' young boys lies."
--Drive By Truckers

Razorback Jedi

Welcome to the board. Doubtful NYC knows that the SEC exists :)

PennHOG

Quote from: NYC Hog on May 18, 2005, 10:08:19 am
Hey ya'll...
obviously don't get a lot of Razorback news up here, so it's a relief to find a nice place in cyberspace to "call the Hogs" from.
Woo Pig and all that jazz...
bb

I hear you.  I lived in NJ for 4 years and it's not just that there is no Razorback coverage.  There's no college football coverage.  When you turn the TV on a college football Saturday and can only find Lehigh vs. Princeton you know your not in the south.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

NYC Hog

Penn Hog...you're SO right. no love for college sports in general up here...all Yankees all the time.
so thanks for having me.
a man's gotta get his Hog fix somehow.
--Drive By Truckers

tophawg19

if you ain't in the south you just ain't anywhere at all . how did you get misplaced way up there . :D
by the way welcome to hogville .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Swino

Welcome to the board.  Glad you found us.

NYC Hog

my job brought me up here. i'm a writer.
there's actually a group of UofA alumni who watch the football games at a midtown sports bar....but well, i just get too worked up and nervous that i usually have resort to the internet. although we got three or four Hog games up here last year. of course, if memory serves we went 1-3. ugh.
anywho...thanks for the warm welcome folks.
--Drive By Truckers

WindyCityHog

As tough as Chicago is to find some Hog-love, New York City has to be tougher.....Now if we can only get that Los Angeles-based Hog fan....

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci