Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Started by kenray, April 19, 2005, 07:13:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kenray

Hey, got another new member. I bleed red not because that's the color of blood but because I'm a true hog fan. Read one message about hating  LSU. I agree. Even though my first love to hate is and will always be Texas!!. My wife and her sister are Texas fans, even though their parents, brother and aunts and uncles are hog fans, go figure. I love her anyway. guess it's true opposites attract. Does make  for interesting family gatherings at the holidays, ha ha. We get along except when Arkansas plays texas. She does root for Arkansas when they play anyone but texas. Even have pictures of her wearing Arkansas sweatshirt and hat at Independence Bowl in Shreveport. And for what it's worth my stepson and our daughter are both Arkansas diehard fans. Great site, and glad to meet you all.

PennHOG

Welcome!  I too have Texas fans in my family.  I recently went to a funeral in north Texas and one of my cousins wore a longhorns shirt and cap to the viewing just to tick me off.  But, I'm trying to push for a new LSU hatred, now.  I imagine that Arkansas will never stop hating Texas.  But, we have an old history with LSU as well. 
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

searksportzfan

welcome and im with u on texas i hate them florida stinks lsu sucks n tenesee swallows
woooooooooo piiiigggggg sooooiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee

tophawg19

welcome . texas fan definate case for psychological testing .lol also never leave sharp objects around
a texas fan especially when you sleep . :D :D glad to have you .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Broken Trigger

Glad to meet you, kenray.  Welcome.