Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 20 THREAD: #5 Arkansas (15-4, 2-0 SEC) vs #4 Kentucky (14-5, 0-2 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 17, 2018, 05:13:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

hogwild04

What is rule of attempting to get out of way,  is it reviewable ?   Dirty Murphy made some just nasty pitches, good job.

ucahogfan

Pudgepork

Quote from: elksnort on March 17, 2018, 06:36:17 pm
I almost want to start a thread about this but I'll ask now. When is the last time Arkansas has dismantled a highly-ranked strong opponent the way they've done here in baseball in any other sport?

Against Florida last year and Auburn in the sec tourny

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Razorbacks#1

4                        Top 4th                 7

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Kentucky       0 | 4 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  4  |  4  | 0  | 3   
Arkansas       7 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  7  |  8  | 1  | 4   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ucahogfan

Heyer swings through a slider.  Murphy's 2nd K and 4th for Hog pitching.

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Pompey flies out to Fletcher just in front of the 400 sign in RCF.  F8.

ucahogfan

Squires grounds a single into RF.  Runners on 1B and 2B with 2 outs.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Hawgphish

ucahogfan

Becker runs the count full, and he flies out to Fletcher.  F8.

Sophomore LHP Evan Lee getting loose in the pen.

tennesseehogwild

I think Murphy has given Hogs about all he had left. Gutty kid.

Razorbacks#1

4                        Bot 4th                 7

Kentucky       0 | 4 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  4  |  6  | 0  | 5   
Arkansas       7 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  7  |  8  | 1  | 4   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TebowHater

Pudgepork

Quote from: Hawgphish on March 17, 2018, 07:33:56 pm
Lots of audio from the Tucky dugout.

Sound anything like the crap that came out of the USC dugout?

ucahogfan

Martin works the count full, and he goes down looking as the zone expands down and away. Ball was a couple inches down and several inches off the plate.

tennesseehogwild

Hawgphish

Quote from: Pudgepork on March 17, 2018, 07:35:59 pm
Sound anything like the crap that came out of the USC dugout?
no i mean the network has the volume up in their dugot but no smack

ucahogfan

Bonfield crushes one into the Hog Pen.  Bonfield's 4th HR of the year is the 35th time the Hogs have left the yard which leads the SEC.  Think that is the 10th HR this weekend for the Hogs.

8-4 Hogs.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TebowHater

ucahogfan

Fletcher sprays a double down the LF line.  Way to go the other way Fletcher.  It is his 6th two bagger of the year which leads the team.

ucahogfan

From Kendall Rogers:

@RazorbackBSB's Luke Bonfield just hit a no-doubter over the wall in the L-CF gap to make it 8-4, #Hogs, B4. I'll say this — the #Hogs don't hit any cheap homers. All so far this weekend have been destroyed.

Hawgphish

tennesseehogwild

They don't feed some of these kids at Kentucky much do they?  ;D

ucahogfan

Kentucky will make a call to the pen.  New pitcher is Freshman RHP Jimmy Ramsey (0-1, 3.00 ERA).

ucahogfan

Quote from: TebowHater on March 17, 2018, 07:40:43 pm
Huge call on Martin. Should be 9-4.

Great job Bonny
It really should.  That called strike 3 to Martin was not even close to the zone.

ucahogfan

McFarland has a check swing roll to the 1B for a 3U groundout.  Fletcher moves to 3B with 2 outs.

razCzar

Kendall Rogers is at Baum this weekend.
;D

Pudgepork

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

ucahogfan

Quote from: razCzar on March 17, 2018, 07:47:23 pm
Is Kendall at Baum this weekend?
Yep, he is in the house for a top 5 matchup.  I think he has enjoyed his time watching this team.

ucahogfan

Kjerstad draws a walk to put runners on the corners with 2 outs.  Showed good plate discipline there.

ucahogfan

razCzar

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on March 17, 2018, 07:48:04 pm
Me too. I banned myself from that forum
More tolerable with liberal use of the Ignore feature.
Had never even used it till this season.

ucahogfan

The Hogs have scored 33 runs so far this series.  The last time the Hogs scored this many runs in a weekend series against a SEC opponent was against Georgia in 2010.

Razorbacks#1

4                        Top 5th                 8

Kentucky       0 | 4 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  4  |  6  | 0  | 5   
Arkansas       7 | 0 | 0 | 1 |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  8  | 10 | 1  | 6   

THUNDER!

ucahogfan

Kendall Rogers has now joined Brett Dolan and Troy Eklund in the booth.

ucahogfan

Cottam grounds out 5-3 as a low throw by Martin is dug out by McFarland.

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

That 0-2 pitch to Collett was much better of a pitch than the strike 3 call to Martin.  Both ways ump.

ucahogfan

Collett caught looking on a nasty breaking ball.  Murphy's 3rd K and 5th for Hog pitching.  Collett disagreed with the ump.  Not the first time he has done that this weekend.  Think he should be tossed to fix his attitude.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: ucahogfan on March 17, 2018, 07:58:31 pm
That 0-2 pitch to Collett was much better of a pitch than the strike 3 call to Martin.  Both ways ump.
No kidding.  I don't think anyone is dialed in at this point though.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***