Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roll call, who all's going to the game this Saturday?

Started by masbas3, December 12, 2017, 04:30:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

masbas3

I'll be there along with my wife, it will be my first game of the year.  WPS!!

Hog Fan from Camden

My wife, two grandsons and I will be there!  I live in LR and try to at least take my boys to this game every year.

RazorBackStrapAssasin

popcornhog

Quote from: masbas3 on December 12, 2017, 04:30:17 am
I'll be there along with my wife, it will be my first game of the year.  WPS!!

I wish. I'm going to be at the Saints Jets game in New Orleans.
WPS

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

masbas3

It's good to see there will be a few from Hogville coming to the game.  I'm hoping we have a great crowd as always in Little Rock,  this will be the most exciting team we've seen in years and I can't wait to see them in person.

hoglady

Quote from: popcornhog on December 12, 2017, 07:30:37 am
I wish. I’m going to be at the Saints Jets game in New Orleans.

Lucky man.
Haven't seen the Saints play in a long time. I'm a lifelong fan who used to watch them play in Tulane Stadium before the Superdome was built.

I will be at the Hog game Saturday night.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

FineAsSwine

Me and the wife are there every year. Last year, we had seats on the floor in the second row right behind the Tyson family. Not so close this year but still good seats though.
Hogs up! Covid down!

masbas3

I was only able to score upper deck seats for this game, all the lower deck seems to be sold out.

revolution

Bought nosebleed seats today for myself and my two teenage daughters. They've been bugging me to buy tix for two weeks because they want to go! WPS!

Sigepgator702

hobhog

Wife and I. Trying to find senior UA student son a couple. Wonder why they don't offer students tickets?

HognitiveDissonance

I haven't missed too many LR games over the years.
I'm sure I will be there again this year. The LR crowds are always geeked. These are mostly people who don't see that many games, so they're excited.
A hunch Gafford shows out. He's excited to see his mom.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

HognitiveDissonance

Pumbaa

RealHog

Me, wife, and friends. Downtown and game for my birthday. First LR game so I'm excited.

synthartist69

I am thinking about going with my wife... will I buy able to purchase tickets there or will it be sold out?

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

Cotton

"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Sed76

My wife got us tickets as part of my Christmas so we will be there.

Hawgndaaz

fishes2000

I will have five there in upper deck cheering on hogs.

Pork Ranger

I'll be there with my 3 year old daughter! It's her first time watching the basketball hogs!

MavND1973

hogwxld

coming up from Shreveport..got a couple nosebleeds from a guy named Wilson...the irony.

RyeHogFan

Yep, me and my father-in-law will be there, section 121, row 22!  This is the first basketball game I've gone to in about 4 years so I'm pumped! ;D

1highhog

Sullivan just said there was only a couple of hundred seats left for Saturdays game, Verizon should be rockin.

razorhead94

Under 150 tickets remaining.  Wow it will be a packed house.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Hog Fan from Camden on December 12, 2017, 06:30:08 am
My wife, two grandsons and I will be there!  I live in LR and try to at least take my boys to this game every year.
Me, my wife and my two boys will be there coming from The Queen City.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

DreamBoy2

If anyone has two lower level tickets for my wife and I please let me know would love to take her.  501 831 3318

masbas3

Quote from: razorhead94 on December 15, 2017, 09:08:56 am
Under 150 tickets remaining.  Wow it will be a packed house.

Even though the opponent won't be that great, this team is awesome to watch play and they deserve a packed house.  The Hogs haven't recently played at their best in Little Rock and I hope that changes this Saturday, let's get back to the old days when wherever they played we packed the arena.

HogFaninMemphis

This is going to be a big night for the capital city. Let's hope the Razorbacks put on a show they won't forget!
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

HoundHog

I'll be in a suite drinking free beer!! Hope it gets loud on a few Gafford dunks!

Chorizo Hogriguez

BorderPatrol

Hog Fan from Camden

HogFanWoody

We will be there and my daughter is performing with her HS dance team at the game. Go Hogs!
WPS Go HOGS!

Cotton

So who volunteers to Periscope or Facebook live for the rest of us??
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"