Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

N41UA on its way back from NYC vicinity...Drake Field lurkers got anything?

Started by jgphillips3, December 04, 2017, 06:35:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

parallaxpig

Quote from: TebowHater on December 04, 2017, 08:18:57 pm
We cannot hire him. He has never been a P5 coach!!!

Honestly, though, wouldn't be too excited about this.

No really we could continue to run the Pro Style offense.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Electric Boogaloo

Sooiepride

Quote from: norsberry on December 04, 2017, 08:22:30 pm
Sorry guys just got home. Phone was messing up at the airport and I couldn't manage to type out anything. Will post pics and give a summary here in a few.

Nors - thanks man!  This was exciting!!  Can't wait to hear what you saw!  Had people watching the plane online, folks listening to ATC, and a dude on the ground.  Love it.
God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.

norsberry

This time they ended up unloading off the plane outside of the hangar, so I wasn't able to tell exactly the people that were on it. I can confirm that there were 2 middle aged women, an older man and a younger gentleman. They were all dressed in business attire. The only one I got a good look at was the younger man, and could tell it wasn't Norvell. I thought it might be a coaching candidate but if he is then I didn't recognize him. I took a video this time in hopes on getting pictures of everyone as they came off the plane, but its impossible to see them with how dark it is. Im uploading some pictures to my computer now and Ill post them.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: norsberry on December 04, 2017, 08:34:19 pm
This time they ended up unloading off the plane outside of the hangar, so I wasn't able to tell exactly the people that were on it. I can confirm that there were 2 middle aged women, an older man and a younger gentleman. They were all dressed in business attire. The only one I got a good look at was the younger man, and could tell it wasn't Norvell. I thought it might be a coaching candidate but if he is then I didn't recognize him. I took a video this time in hopes on getting pictures of everyone as they came off the plane, but its impossible to see them with how dark it is. Im uploading some pictures to my computer now and Ill post them.
Well done sir!

adroitful

Did the older Gentleman possibly look like our new A.D.? Was JCP there?

WestMemphisHog

DDSHawg

Wow you are a legend

Roaringboar

Firstborn shall be named Norseberry.......living legend dude.....
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

ricepig

We need to set norsberry up with some lights, or infrared cameras or something!

TebowHater

Quote from: ricepig on December 04, 2017, 08:37:34 pm

We really do.

TWO women??? Interesting. One could obviously be JCP but is the other a wife??

Roaringboar

We need to just set him up as like our public rep on like Hog Nation or something.....this dude is like our legit face of the brand right now......

adroitful

Someone setup a gofundme for Nors to get a nightvision camera

johnfanman

So you are saying the younger man did not have corn rolls?
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

ricepig

Quote from: adroitful on December 04, 2017, 08:38:59 pm
Someone setup a gofundme for Nors to get a nightvision camera

Or a camera with one of those lenses that is about three feet long so he can get up close pictures from a safe distance.

theFlyingHog

norsberry

Quote from: adroitful on December 04, 2017, 08:36:14 pm
Did the older Gentleman possibly look like our new A.D.? Was JCP there?
Don't think Yurachek would have been on it, and neither of the ladies looked like JCP.

Roaringboar

TebowHater

Hopeful Hog

hogboarder

I know I mentioned previously about some of y'all being crazy for tracking these planes. Let me say thank you. Y'all sure keep it entertaining. Go get em boys (and girls)!!!

RedBird5

ARfan#1

hogboarder

I hope Sexton isn't a TMZ agent. We liable to lose norsberry. Haha

ARfan#1

Need to look up pics of wives/girlfriends of prospective candidates. Get to the bottom of this.

parallaxpig

Quote from: TebowHater on December 04, 2017, 08:38:35 pm
We really do.

TWO women??? Interesting. One could obviously be JCP but is the other a wife??

Maybe Stacy Lewis is hiring our football coach.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

HogAlum09

trphog

Haters gonna hate

theFlyingHog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Roaringboar

go hogues

Quote from: HogAlum09 on December 04, 2017, 06:43:13 pm
That's a lot of JET-A to burn just to turn around and do it again in a day or two. That said, we've been burning tons of it the past week.
That's the way it works. A dead leg is cheaper than keeping your pilots and plane on the ground in Teterboro for a couple of days.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

adroitful

Quote from: theFlyingHog on December 04, 2017, 08:53:43 pm
Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

The Little Rock game is usually the only one I get to go to. Looking forward to another THRILLING hog win against Ole Miss. There's been so many.

trphog

Jeff Long to the pit of misery!!! Dilly Dilly!

Uncommon

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job.
$1 Long Island Iced Teas all month long at Applebees this December.

redeye

Do any of these wives look familiar?

Mrs. Norvell

Mrs. Leach

Mrs. Strong

Mrs. Morris

Mrs. Yurachek

Mrs. Venables

theFlyingHog

Quote from: go hogues on December 04, 2017, 08:54:44 pm
That's the way it works. A dead leg is cheaper than keeping your pilots and plane on the ground in Teterboro for a couple of days.
Ramp fees on a 45 at teb have to be stupid

Uncommon

Quote from: redeye on December 04, 2017, 08:56:09 pm
kiiiind of creepy there.  Appreciate ya taking this post down.

_Hamlet_

Roaringboar

Um.....no offense guys....but....well.....ah.....this got a little.....wierd.....and fast......

Sooiepride

God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.

redeye

Quote from: Uncommon on December 04, 2017, 08:56:44 pm
kiiiind of creepy there.

Yea, I agree, but they're all on Google.  If anyone thinks I should delete them, I'll do so.

PigInTheHole

Quote from: Uncommon on December 04, 2017, 08:56:44 pm
kiiiind of creepy there.  Appreciate ya taking this post down.

its not like he took them from a family album, they're already on the internet derwad
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

ur

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: redeye on December 04, 2017, 08:56:09 pm

Mrs. Norvell

Mrs. Leach

Mrs. Strong

Mrs. Morris

Mrs. Yurachek

Mrs. Venables

HOLY CRAP....Jim Nance is coming to coach the Hogs?  I thought it was a stretch for Dykes, but I had no idea Nance even wanted to coach.  He has watched quite a bit of football, but I would have thought more Basketball. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Roaringboar

Quote from: redeye on December 04, 2017, 08:59:11 pm
Yea, I agree, but they're all on Google.  If anyone thinks I should delete them, I'll do so.

It's not so much the....ah....pictures.....but you're lead off question is "Do any of these wives look familiar?".......a bit.....of a strange lead off perhaps one might say.......

HogAlum09

Quote from: go hogues on December 04, 2017, 08:54:44 pm
True, but it's awfully curious to sit there for 5+ hours if you're just going to turn around and fly home?

theFlyingHog

Quote from: HogAlum09 on December 04, 2017, 09:02:09 pm
True, but it's awfully curious to sit there for 5+ hours if you're just going to turn around and fly home?

Good point