Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who chose these stupid uniforms?

Started by synthartist69, October 21, 2017, 09:35:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

synthartist69

Did Jeff Long make this decision? Those are the ugliest uniforms I have seen. Can't even see the hog on the helmet. No wonder we are losing.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: synthartist69 on October 21, 2017, 09:35:22 pm
Did Jeff Long make this decision? Those are the ugliest uniforms I have seen. Can't even see the hog on the helmet. No wonder we are losing.

LOL...yeah. No wonder...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

SultanofSwine

The uniforms at least measure up to the level of suck our team has achieved.

The_Bionic_Pig

Yeah that's the only reason we're losing...

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/jan/06/hogs-win-twitter-award-best-football-uniform/
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HawgWyld

All the fans are wearing black these days. Why shouldn't the team?

ShadowTheHedgehog

The least of our worries at the moment.

HardCore

That's what you get when you sign with Nike.  I have always hated that we wear the sponsor brand of our biggest track & field competitor
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

BroyledNutts

It's appropriate to wear dark muted colors to a funeral ...

hoss cartrack

yeah...nothing to do with how we play...but....not our uniform...it seems as though these guys are trying to cost us everything...including our identity.   i hate these uniforms...always did
hey baby....you look like a real bad idea.   come on over herel

Paragould Bulldog

The team hasn't earned the right to wear traditional uniforms.

Doyle Hograves

Those uniforms looked good beating Florida last year for the first time since we joined the SEC...

I like the gray unis.
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

Poop Hoggy Hogg

These uniforms worked for A-State the other night.

pignatious

Least of our worries. The fact Bert has a monogrammed warm up jacket is totally absurd though. Egomaniacs do that and he has no reason to be thinking that highly of himself at this point.
Freedom is never free.

The Hawg Marshal

We get beat 52-20  and you want to talk about the uniforms? Good lord uniforms are the least of our problems.

SultanofSwine

Quote from: pignatious on October 21, 2017, 09:57:54 pm
Least of our worries. The fact Bert has a monogrammed warm up jacket is totally absurd though. Egomaniacs do that and he has no reason to be thinking that highly of himself at this point.

Thought it was a DOT placard

synthartist69

Sorry guys, I am just irritated.... yeah and BB's monogram shirt looks ignorant

hamARchy in the USA

The uniforms were appropriate.  The players should not be outfitted to look like Razorbacks if they're not going to be prepared to play like Razorbacks.

I feel sorry for the kids for being subjected to this fiasco.  It would be cruel to force them through it again next year.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Poop Hoggy Hogg on October 21, 2017, 09:57:53 pm
These uniforms worked for A-State the other night.

Wrong! ASU wore black Thursday night. Not those crappy anthracite jokes.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

greasy_corner

Quote from: The ColonelHog on October 21, 2017, 11:14:58 pm
The last thing a Hog fan should be worried about is a stupid uniform!  This is an absolutely dumb arsp post!  Do you really think a single recruit care about your nostalgia about some old arsp 1964 fake championship uniform?  THEY DON'T!  This is the problem with Hog fans, some are still living in the 60s!  Hopefully the next coach will bury all that old arsp crap and move into the 21st century to include an offense, defense, and recruiting philosophy, and uniforms!

1964 fake championship...so says the colonel

Mr. Porkleone

PossumFan

They should wear pink. Look real cute when they swing their purses to try to knock down opposing runners.

The Boar War

mlloyd4

I think they recycled the silver Hog and face masks from the Jerry Dome game.
WPS

(notOM)Rebel123

Didn't we wear those when we upset Florida last year? Guess if you can't beat'em with talent &'coaching you resort to superstition.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Malvin

I don't get why they wear them.. I can see them as a reward for doing really well.. but we are terrible.  They should make them where white with red numbers.. no decals or anything.  Take their names off their shirts until they win a game.

urkillnmesmalls

I think it's done on purpose so that when anyone is watching highlights or flipping channels, they don't see that we're actually the Razorbacks.  We look incognito, and we're playing like it as well.   :puke:   The last thing we want to do is draw attention to the suckage. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.